Love is a Game

This chapter is dedicated to the person who commented on the last chapter. Btw I stopped writing because I lost inspiration, and didn't feel much motivation because I'm pretty sure only one person wants more of this lol. Hope you enjoy and please comment if you like this <3

Lesley grabbed a plastic wrapped bowl from the fridge.

"I would've brought food if I knew we were eating.." Luo Yi said.

"You guys can share some of this if you want," Lesley said, lifting the bowl so the others could see.

"Ooh sure," Eudora grabbed Lesley's plastic fork, picked up some of the salad, and stuffed it into her mouth. Seconds later she realized Luo Yi was watching her awkwardly.

"Oops sorry, do you want?" She offered the fork to Luo Yi with a toothy grin.

"Hah, no. It's okay. I'm good...Anyways, let's play some Monopoly!" Luo Yi exclaimed.

"She's so pretty," Eudora thought, smiling. She helped the two set the board up and give out money.

They started playing immediately since they all knew how to play.

10 minutes later...

"You landed on my property! Pay up bitch!" Eudora exclaimed with a hearty laugh. She had a bit of wine and was acting more energetic.

"Shit, I don't have money. Can I pay you in another way?" Luo Yi asked, with a little wink. Eudora paused, taken back. She was blushing. Lesley watched the two in curiosity. 

"I mean...you could.." Eudora started. She was too nervous to finish her sentence. 

Luo Yi stood up from her seat and walked to Eudora. She leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips. Short, simple.

Eudora didn't kiss back. Internally, she was a mess. "Oh my god. She kissed me!" She screamed inside. Externally, she pretended to be fine. It was obvious she wasn't though. She smiled once Luo Yi moved away. She didn't speak, wordless.

"I'm sorry...I have to go," She suddenly said. She couldn't pretend like she was fine. She got up and ran to her room. She locked the door.