Chapter 4: start of the journey around the world.

(3rd pov)

It has been seven years since Sirius met the girls of the mansion, but now he was 15, sally was 14, but now it was time for Sirius to explore, not just to find out who he was and how he fits into the world, but explore for fun and experience a freedom he never truly knew as the teen in question was currently in his room.

Sirius: ok, shirts, shorts, pants, I got boots, cash, about 50,000 in saved up lien, which is 60k American I think, thank god I got paid for doing those chores and killing targets.  Passport with fake name, and route.

Sirius said to himself as he had a planned route, first to Japan, then Greece, Norway, Scandinavia Europe, Romania, Egypt, India, Tibet, and then North America, and then South America, and then he'd be heading back to remnant where he's gonna explore some more, before going back to the mansion as he then heard a knock as he stopped packing and turned around before he saw Jackie

Jill: hey, so I know that your gonna go exploring. So I'm just letting you know to stay safe and keep your neck safe in Romania, cause you know, vampires and all that.

She said Sirius then nodded his head before he closed his suitcase,

he looked around his room for the last time this year before he looked at the bed before he then grabbed his suitcase as he then walked out of the room before hugging Jill before she hugged him back, they kept hugging as the hallway was silent bef...

he looked around his room for the last time this year before he looked at the bed before he then grabbed his suitcase as he then walked out of the room before hugging Jill before she hugged him back, they kept hugging as the hallway was silent before he separated from the hug.

Sirius: well I should get going,

Sirius said as he then put the backpack/suitcase hybrid on his back before he walked down the hallway, looking at the hall of names before he went down the stairs and walked down before seeing the rest of the girls in the living room as they were watching tv

Sirius: hey, if all goes well I'll be back here next year with no injuries , if not, I'll probably be missing a limb or two, or might not be back at all because of something,

Sirius said before he finally made it down the stairs before exiting the mansion as everyone else gathered outside before he began to hover a bit as he then heard sally.