Αγκαλιές και κέικ - Itsuki Sumeragi

Cuddles and cakes

cuddle

/ˈkʌd(ə)l/verb3rd person present: cuddles

To hold close in one's arms as a way of showing love or affection.

cake/keɪk/noun

An item of soft sweet food made from a mixture of flour, fat, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and sometimes iced or decorated.

(Y/m/n): Your mother's name

(Y/sm/n): Your stepmother's name

~𝔏𝔢𝔱'𝔰 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱~

"Time... Why can't time pass fast? It's like I'm stuck in a single minute of pain in an endless spiral of suffering-" I was then hushed by one of my friends... and crush, Itsuki. I looked at her with a pleading look, grabbing her hand softly. 

"Kill me baby, I'm begging you. This pain is killing me" She looked at me sympathetically, patting my head. We were currently in my mothers' cafe. And I just couldn't take the cramps anymore, it is too much.

We had been going to places all day, from the aquarium to my mum's clothing shop and we were having a lot of fun, until my period, cramps included, kicked in. So we decided to stop by the cafe and grab something to eat, and maybe take some to Itsuki's house.

We planned on going to her house and have me sleep there for a week since her parents were on a business trip. My mums agreed but wanted us to pass by the cafe to give Suki something, I don't really know what.

"Awww~ It still hurts? How about I go pay for this and we leave?" She asked, smiling sweetly at me. 'God, what I would give to see that smile every time I wake up'

"(Y/n)? Are you okay? You are smiling like a maniac" I processed what she said and blushed slightly. I looked over to the other tables, food- anything that wasn't her.

"Yeah... I'm fine. Please, go do it. It's getting late and I don't want your maids trying to kill me for not being there before the actual time to teach them" Oh yeah. I give cooking lessons. It seems that I am better at cooking than an entire group of maids.

"Alright! I'll be right back" She walked away, and now it's my cue to let my brain meltdown.

Itsuki's POV

As I walked to the counter, (Y/n)'s mother waved at me from the kitchen. I greeted the workers and went inside. There, she brought me into a hug, kissing both my cheeks before pulling away.

"Itsuki! The exact person I wanted to talk to!"

"Is that so? Do you need anything?" I asked, smiling at her. Now I think of it, now I see were (Y/n) gets her everything. While (Y/sm/n) has really long brown hair and beautiful amber eyes and is really talented in the kitchen, (Y/m/n) has (h/l), (h/c) hair, and big, beautiful (e/c) eyes. '(Y/n) makes excellent girlfriend material- What am I talking about!?'

"Hello? Is someone inside there?~ Ooops~ I think I killed her" (Y/smn) turned her head to one of her friends/co-workers with a big grin. They just laughed, it seems normal for (y/m/n) to have a playful demeanor, just like (Y/n)

"I-I'm sorry. What were you saying, miss?" The blush in my cheeks turned slightly darker, my eyes darting around the room.

"Oh don't worry dear, it is quite alright. As I was saying, I want you to give this to my daughter later." She handed me an elegant black box with golden details. "Don't open it, and if anything happens when you give it to her, please don't die on her~ She'll get upset" 

"Don't worry, I would never do anything to upset her." She smiled and nodded.

"Alright then. Please keep going then, have a nice weekend" With that she went back to cleaning kitchen utensils. I smiled at her and left. (Y/n) has such nice mothers, maybe I can become their daughter-in-law~

The next part will be what happens in her house. I know this was short but I did this in the spot. You guys decided what goes down in the next part: 

-Fluff- or -Fluff AND Lemon-?