prologue: the gods choice

From an unknown realm, a realm that can't be reached by mortal and immortal beings, a Divine realm that only the devine beings reside

From an unknown realm, a realm that can't be reached by mortal and immortal beings, a Divine realm that only the devine beings reside. This realm was once an empty place until the gods came to this land things change. There within the West side of the realm lies two structures, each in different sides, darkness and light. From the temple of light lies the god of light, and within the temple of darkness lies the brother of the god of light, the god of darkness.

Both the brother gods lived in earth centuries ago, there was once magic in humanity but when a single woman dare to broke the laws of life and death the old humanity was perished

Both the brother gods lived in earth centuries ago, there was once magic in humanity but when a single woman dare to broke the laws of life and death the old humanity was perished. thanks to God, the bible god, the ruler of heaven, and the leader of the angel faction. he created the new humanity but without the god of light and the god of darkness the old humanity who possess ancient magic were now forgotten. But magic lives on but people only wield magic with a magical item called the Grimoire.

After the brother gods left Earth they decided to reside in the devine realm. Now in the present day the god of light stood in his balcony watching the new humans in earth, while doing their heroic stuff. since God died in the holy great war against the devil faction and the fallen angel faction, after he sealed away the four Devil kings and the 666 beast, Trihexa, he had been weakend during the war and died. Now humanity, Angels, fallen angels, Devils, and faunus now lived in peace. But until... Everything change.

The god of light witnessed the corrupted sins of the mortal and the immortal beings in Earth. This people called heroes has lost their purpose of being a hero. When he heard about this title he felt happy to the humans who had hope on defending themselves against the forces of evil. But over the years he felt descuss and sympathy to the people, he witnessed the so called heroes abused their born power for their sinful desire. Looking down upon the weak, giving scars to the poor souls, and the reason to create more villains.

The god of light have two choices, either giving the creatures of earth a chance to redeem or to destroy them.
It's hard for the god of light, he loved the mortals but their evil doings have caused him to hate them. Now he must choose today.