A day with Sekizan 0////0

Hey guys, sorry for being gone hehe you know school gives people so much stress haha, but I have graduate from 9th grade so I will have more time writing UwU

Y/n's pov

I felt a bit tierd beacuse of the lack of sleep. I watched some anime while eating cereals, when my phone got a text.

I paused my anime and took my phone up and read the text, it was from Sekizan.

Sekizan >///<: Hey! Wanna hang out today and do something?

Me: Yeah sure ^^

When I answered i went to the bathroom and took a shower. I dried myself and putted on some pants and sekizan's hoodie.

I saw Sekizan texted me to meet him at the fountain outside the mall. I answered and got downstairs.

I carefully looked around and then putted on my shoes and leaved. I got to the mall and saw Sekizan waiting.

"Sup" I said and he noticed me. He then blushed 'was it dumb of me to wear his hoodie?!' I thought panicked a bit.

"S-sorry I should've picked another top-" I said but he interrupted "no! I- just didn't expect you to wear it... it looks good on you" he said and my cheeks heated up

"T-thanks" I said and then it got silent... "are you afraid of heights?" He asked randomly "no I don't think so, why?" I asked

"You'll see" he said with a smile. Suddenly he took my hand and leaded me away. I felt really heated up at his touch

His hand was big and rough from all the training but still soft and warm. We walked a good while until we was at an amusement park.

"Oh my god, was this you plan all along?! I love amusement parks!" I said 'I've never been in an amusement park with this much people tho, mom and dad always boked the whole thing'

"Yeah kinda, glad you liked the idea" he said and smiled towards me. We continued holding hands while looking around the park.

We went for rides and soon enough came by the games. Sekizan and I tried to win a game that we had to throw some balls into a basket.

I didn't get a single one of my 3 balls, but Sekizan on the other hand got every 3 into goal. "Damn you are good!" I said and he smiled.

"Thanks, y-you can get the price if you want to" he said blushed a bit. "Really?!" I asked existed and he nodded. The price was one animal plushie, I picked the f/a (favorite animal) plushy.

We then went for more rides and then got cotton candy. We shared cotton candy and sat by the beach at the water, still holding hands.

When we had eaten all cotton candy Sekizan suddenly wrapped his hand around my shoulders making us get closer. I just smiled while probably blushing asf.

We enjoyed the moment, just chilling in the sun. I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his on my head. I shutted my eyes smiling.

'So his... gay too? Or is this how he is towards friends...' I thought "I... like you" he suddenly said and my eyes widened so much

"R-really?!" I asked shocked and happy but tried to hide it. "Yes" he said and moved so we were face to face, he was blushing.

"I- I like you too!" I said after collecting enough confidence. In that exact moment Sekizan leaned in and out lips connected.

The moment felt amazing with the wind gently blowing at us. I wished this could stay forever but we soon needed air. We parted and looked into each other's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry I should've asked" he said scratch his neck "n-no it's okey! I liked it..." I said looking to the side. I could see in the corner of my eyes that he smiled.

"It's getting late, I don't want to worry your parents" he said and I nodded in agreement. He took my hand and we started to walk to the exit of the amusement park.

When we arrived at the exit someone stopped in front of us, my eyes widened when I saw who it was "Ah, nice to see you my dear! Looks like you moved on pretty fast" he said looking at Sekizan

"You know him?" Sekizan asked and I nodded "h-his my-"