OHAB[Chapter 3]|For Carlos

Chapter Two

For Carlos

Her feet quickly tapped, was this really happening? She started running for her life, towards the sky station with the pile of metal in her hands, they were getting heavier the more she carried them.

"I need to get away!" she thought in her mind while she frantically sped towards another steam cycle with the rider just fixing themselves and putting a helmet on their head. Eleina glanced behind her and saw the reasonably young man chasing her.

"God! Eleina stop!" The man cried out while he chased after her, slowly catching up to her

"No! Leave me alone!" Her head was pounding, unable to think about what she was supposed to do in this current situation.

She had arrived quickly to the steam cycle and the rider moved his head towards the two who were quickly running towards him. The innocent rider's eyes started to widen in fear while Eleina quickly tucked as much of the metal inside her bag with a few pieces in her arms, she got her pet friend Buzzy to fly out and hide in her big cloak.

"Where would y-"

"to the Abion suburbs! Uhhh! - no no no-" she sharply interrupted the man though her brain wasn't cooperating well, so she had quickly just moved the rider behind her as she sat on the front of the steam cycle. She turned it on while the sky motorcycle started to hover up into the sky

The driver's eyes widened as he growled with exasperated, "Hey! You're not supposed to be driving th-"

"Eleina! Stop! You're going to get hurt!" The male who was chasing after Eleina had paused, watching them in the air. The man looked around and then dashed towards a different woman about to head away with another steam cycle, he shown her a diving license and that he was a part of the S.S. Steambreaker, showing her that he was legally allowed to drive any vehicle at any circumstance. The woman angrily backed away as the man flew up.

This was pulling in a lot of civilian's attention; all eyes were on the two of them except the man who was fearfully hugging onto Eleina's waist with his eyes shut tightly.

"please don't kill us, please don't kill us." the rider cried from under his breath, continuing to hold onto Eleina. Buzzy just covered itself into the hood of her cloak, hoping not to fly out of it.

Eleina started to fly away, the steam cycle slowly building up speed. The quicker it got the faster Eleina's full conscious returned

"what am I doing!?" she yelped

"I don't know- please get me off this, I'll do anything!" the rider hugging her begged but Eleina kept driving on, she just continued to ignore the man while he was begging for his life.

The man started to drive towards them, he had a surprised, worried, and angered expression but he tried to hide it behind a calm demeanour. He started to speed towards Eleina once more which made her panic and drive onwards towards the same flat that she jumped onto earlier. The hood over her head flew off whilst she drove.

They started to fly over the city like lightening, Benjamin was trying his best to stop her desperately with Eleina continuously blocking out his requests. The two would do twists and turns between some buildings which gathered a lot of gasps and confusion from the citizens down below and soon the two swiped up further into the sky and above the roofs. The man who hugged Eleina feared her, a crazed look in her eyes which would make anyone petrified.