31.🍈Erwin x SMR

I'm literally just rewriting all of my lemons as limes... So you going to get a lot of dat...

This story WILL contain 16+ actions [requested]
(au- one that erwin is alive an well)

Name; M/N L/N

Gender; male

Hight; 6'4

Hair; black, spiky.

Eyes; brown.

Ohohoh I woke up and choose chaos 😁____________________________________3RD person POV

____________________________________
3RD person POV

Erwin and M/N have been dating for a year and a half, and all that time hanji has been trying to find out who is top and who is bottom. Of course she failed every time, there wasn't a lot of ppl who knew the answer, and those ppl were; Levi... And that is it... But one day she annoyed Erwin so much that the only way to stop her was to tell he... He didn't like his odds in that situation... "Hanji ISTG if you won't stop I will quit literally throw you in a Titan's mouth!" "Erwin darling, the only way to get rid of me is by telling me! Now who is top and who is bottom?" 'I have to! I need time alone! I need her to go away! And I'm kinda horny~ so...' Erwin thought to himself. "Erwiiiin pleeeeaaas!" "Fine! But you promise that you won't annoy me any more?!" "I promise! I put my heart and soul to the cause!" She said with one hand on her chest and the other behind he back. "Fine!... I'm bottom- not dom!" She screams and ran out thanking Erwin all the way out the door.

Levi's POV

I heard yelling from eyebrows's office and guessed it was just glasses asking him who is topping. And then she got out and ran to me and yelled at my face. "I KNOW!! I KNOW HE TOLD ME!!!" oh no... M/Nis going to be mad... "Who are you going to tell that now?" "Obviously M/N!" "You do know that will cause eyebrows to be unable to walk at all right?" I asked and she thought about it for a bit. "Don't think too much your brain will fry..." "LEVI! N E ways yes I do know that! And frankly I don't give a shit!" After she said that she walked away.

3RD person POV

After Hanji and Levi talked she walked to your office. "Oh M/N! Guess what!" You let out an annoyed sigh "what Hanji?" "I know~" "who told you?" "Erwin did~" "well what did he say and why are you here?" "He said he was a sub bottom and I'm here to confirm it!" "Mhm" "what does that mean? You know that 'mhm'?" "It means you just made Erwin needed to het punished and I'll confirm it, Erwin is Bottom!" "Really!? Omg that is amazing! I thought Erwin was a top cuz he got big dick energy but this is a game changer!" "Hanji!" "Yes sir?" "Gat tf out of my office!" "Yes!"

Time skip to the night. Still 3rd person pov.

"S-so baby... Ummm hanji... She annoyed me so much! I couldn't with her anymore so...so I told her..." "Ur still getting punished ether way!"

🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈🍈

Time skip cuz I'm lazzzy!

Erwin was on the bed ass up 8n the air. And he was cuffed so he wasn't going anywhere, M/N got some lobe to make sure that he is pleasured right now...
____________________________________
That is all!! I really hope you like this cuz I don't like literally fuck wattpad! fuck wattpad... I don't know how to write in Ao3 or any of those shits so I'm just going to you're going to have to deal with it N E ways love y'all stay safe ❣️