the love portion

In front of a college campus and waiting for him is not making her less nervous, with each second the hold on the book is getting tight with sweat on it, looking at the campus gate again and shaking the bag, she starts her journey with determination.

Looking around she found him in his usual place talking with boys, girls are giggling passing by when guys making weird sounds for them. It's usual for everyone but not for Nina, today she is going to experiment on someone else other than herself which she always do.

When he walked away from the gang, she started following him towards the library where he usually hangs out alone, and nobody disturbs him, the only chance she is looking forward to getting him.

Walking fast to catch up with his long legs she finally comes around an isolated area where nobody goes. Taking the bottle out of the bag rubbing her hands where she knows she can touch him.

When she turned around she gets collapsed with something hard to only looking at Mason the popular guy with good manners is looking at her straight angrily, touching his hand with her elbows to make some space between them.

"What are you doing here?" The anger in his voice was not even hidden, 'of course, it is you just invaded his private place' my mind will never stop reprimand me.

When I thought I can talk to him, "Leave her, it's not your place anyway" the voice behind me is not something I want to hear, my conversation is already come to halt.

"Oh come on Iran you don't think it's the wrong time to talk" My thoughts. Mason was angry but now he didn't say anything.

I apologize and started walking towards another side of the library washroom so I can wash my hand. The thought of living with mason is too good. "You don't want your bag," someone said behind me.

Turning, my bag chain drop on my shoulder, I just looking at him wondering, who's he? the hair falling on his eyes but the jawbone is cutting sharp for not to look away with black and gray clothing he will mix with others to not notice. His watch looks simple but there is no brand name to judge it.

I hurried away from him before he touches me, I ran into the bathroom and clean every potion I feel on my body.

It's already twenty-four hours, standing on the campus, I feel this pull towards it but I ignored it and start my day with classes. Coming out I feel someone's eyes on me, looking in the direction I see him.

I started walking back to my house where I can see, why the hell mason does not come today. A black long car comes to my side and stops, the window rolls down from the driver's seat and here he is with his shining eyes staring at me as I have something special on my head, I check but there is nothing.

" Get in, your sexy legs can do more useful things" looking at my legs they are in baggy pants, you can't measure them, and I can see the imaginary drooling on his face.

"Iran, right. Why are you here"

"Oh, nothing special, just got a dream last night a wich making potion with her beautiful hands and asking for her true love, so here I am," he said smirking at me, my jaw is dropping, looking around I get in his car and looking at his side, he starts the car to my house direction, I don't want to know how he knows my address. I can feel my hand trembling.

Feeling my uneasiness, "Relax I'm not going tell everyone about your secret, my little wich" his voice is soothing my inner things, "but if you go for Mason or any boy then I'll remove them and don't use your spell on me they will not work because of the potion" now I know why my spells are not working on him.

Opening my home door I can feel his eyes on my back waiting for the invitation, making eye contact, I keep the door ajar.

Opening my eyes the next day I know that was not the dream. "The potion work only for your true love with your scent"

 "The potion work only for your true love with your scent"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Source:- Pinterest

Looking around my eyes halted towards the couch, I remember he went last night out.