Unknown meeting

Elena and all of her mates prepared themselves and downstairs for breakfast. Jil's parents left for work.
They all including Jil sat in the dining room. The maid severed them the foods.
Elena ~!!!!!
Elena was always allergic to peanuts! In today's menu, there is peanut bread! She looks annoyed.
Elena ~ Sorry, I have a problem in my stomach. I can't eat now.
Jil ~ Huh? but--
Elena ~ Don't worry. I was used to skip breakfast a lot when I was a student.
Elena went upstairs to Her room. She recharges her gun with bullet to pass the time.
>>>>>>>.>>>>>
Alex is in the police station. He was officially working as an investigator with the polices for 7 years. He has been running after a rich perosn called Bose. That person has some important information. Still he hasn’t gain the info. It's the hardest challenge for him now. After finishing his work there, he went to his own investigating office. Michael was busy with some files and papers .
Alex ~ Michael, did they bring mr.Rayleigh's dead body here?
Michael ~ You will be happy to know that The case has been solved.
Alex ~ It has!?
Michael ~ Yes. You were busy the whole week with your 'Bose' project so I searched his dead body instead. You know, no one physically murdered him Because he was dead but even a bit blood didn’t drop from anywhere of his body. You also saw it. I smelled an acid in his mouth. After searching his room, I found some liquid acid on the floor. You also saw it. After searching more deeply, I found found his, his wife and the maid's footsteps in the room that night.
Alex ~ So the result is he suicided.
Michael ~ Exactly.
Alex ~ I am Both happy and unhappy. I am happy because now I can pay more attention to my 'Bose' project and I am unhappy because I wanted to solve the case on my own.
Michael ~ Don't worry. I Will handle if you give me the permission.
Alex ~I am giving you the permission. I want to think about that project now.
Michael ~ Ok. I will keep dealing with new cases untill you tell me not to do it. How is that nut head?
Alex ~ Zoel is fine. Oh sorry!  I need to go!
Michael ~ Wow, man. You are Such a busy perosn.
Alex ~ I will take that as a compliment.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
Alex got an argent call from his mom so he was running toward his home. Suddenly, he bumped into someone. It was Elena.
Elena ~ Hey watch out!
Alex ~ Oh no! I am so sorry!
Elena ~ What sorry? Are you blind? Don't you have eyes?
Alex ~ I said I am sorry!
Elena ~ Am I your mom that I will forgive you easily? Pay attention!
Alex ~ Listen, I am sorry, now please let me go.
Elena was going to yell back but her phone beeped. She checked, It's Ketty saying 'Come home fast. Urgent need'
Elena ~ I have an urgent situation otherwise I would have killed the soul out of you!
Alex gulps in fear and Elena left. He was startled all the time by Elena's reaction. He was whispering to himself when Elena was nowhere in sight--
Alex ~ What kind of girl is she?
He was quite for a moment and then whispered again--
Alex ~ She is weird but interesting.
Alex suddenly realized he was late for University. He hurried for university.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Elena went to the house. Ketty instantly dragged her to a room where the others were also present. She said --
Ketty ~ Guys, I recently saw Jil googling About Red-feather!
Celvin ~ What are you telling!?
Ketty ~ I am afraid he will find out soon about us.
Jack ~ There is only one way.
Cleo ~ We need to kill him.
Ketty ~ I am on it!
Ketty went to Jil's room with her gun in her pocket. Jil said to come in. Ketty went inside and closed the door.
Jil ~ What's up?
Without answering, she Just stared at him. A shiver ran down Jil's spin. Ketty took out her gun and immediately shot him. Jil died with his jaw dropped.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Teacher ~ That's the end of our today's social science's class.
All students started leaving. Alex and Eric Were alao walking together. Alex was lost in thoughts.
Eric ~ What's wrong, Alex?
Alex ~..............
Eric ~ Alex!
Alex ~ H-huh!?
Eric ~ Are you lost somewhere?
Alex ~ Hm..It's a girl.
Eric ~ Eh!?
Alex ~ Don't get me wrong. I bumped into a girl and she started yelling at me dangerously. That sounded interesting to me.
Eric ~ Do you like her?
Alex ~ No.
Eric ~ You shouldn’t because you Won't meet her again.
Alex ~ Hmm...I am going to see if I can get any new info about Bose.
Eric ~ Alright.
Eric went to his way to the police station. Suddenly she noticed a black hair girl in the opposite side of the road.
Alex ~ Why does she seem familiar?
Alex tried to remember who is she. Finally he realized!
Alex ~ Chessy!?
It's the girl who sent him a friend request that night! Chessy is a cheerleader of his University! He finally realized! She is one of the popular girls!
Alex ~ I would better hide!
Alex hid behind a pillar. When Chessy was out of sight, Alex came out.
Alex ~ Strange...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Elena and her mates took their criminal's disguise. They all left the house. Cleo owned a house by killing the owner. They all went to that house. They all are freshen up. They all sat in the living room together. Elena still looks mad.
Celvin ~ What's up Elena? Look angry?
Elena ~ Don't mention it. A boy ran into me in the street!
They all glared at her in anger.
Elena ~ What? Why is that look?
Celvin ~ idiot!! Why didn’t you seduce him!?
Elena ~ Ketty said there is an urgent situation!
Ketty ~ But--
Elena ~ Don't blame me now!
Jack ~ Alright, fine! Stop it. I am tired.
Zoe ~ We Don't have much money.
Celvin ~ Not a problem. We Will transfer some dead bodies to the business company we have contacted with.
Elena ~ Hm..so we have to buy tickets for an airplane flight to Nigeria.
Jina ~ As always, I and Shola will transfer the dead body.
Elena ~ When will you two leave?
Shola ~ Next Sunday, maybe. We need to contact with the business Company and the worker of the airport.
Elena ~ Hmm...I will come along. I never went to Nigeria.
Jina ~ What!?
Celvin ~ No need, Elena. We Will all go next time.
Elena ~ Okay.
Elena still can't take Alex out of her mind. She is still mad at him.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ona ~ How dare you do this!? I hate you! (Throwing a vase on the floor)
Rustom ~ Calm down Ona. Please!
Ona ~ No! I am going to divorce you!
Ona left the house. Rustom tried but couldn’t stop her. He sighs worriedly. What will he do now?
Rustom ~ What do I do now? Should I call Elena? But Elena Won't pick up. She hates ME. Oh...what do I do!? Where do I go?!

To be Continued.....

Please find comments and vote!! I am sure you like it!! THANK YOU FOR READING!