You are light (repraised)

Back at square one...he was in my head again. He was controlling me once more. Heavy fog seeps in from the thicket surrounding me, warm crimson blood drips from my hand onto the light frosted grass. A body lays lifeless as I watch the color drain from their face. I feel the wind slight begin to blow
the trees begin to softly sway in the Fall wind, the moon is big and bright, the stars follow along shining just as bright as the moon.

His face is still there...Illumi Illumi Illumi, his snake like words wrapping around my neck and suffocating me....Illumi Illumi Illumi.
God why can't anybody save me from this hell that I so desperately want to escape. I just wanted a normal life, was that so much to ask?

My head is pounding I'm trying to escape his hold on me but he keeps fighting back, pulling me back closer and closer. Please... "I JUST WANT THIS TO END. ILLUMI WHY CAN'T YOU SEE I HATE YOU I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK SO WHY DO YOU KEEP TRYING" I scream.

I heave for air as tears stream down my face. I was to weak to stop him...What's the point in living if I'm to weak to even save myself? Maybe it's better if I disappeared, the years of pain and god damn suffering would end along with it, killing two birds with one stone when you think about it.

"Yeah...maybe it is time to die." My voice breaks. "Nobody will miss me anyways, there might be a few tears here and there just for show but ultimately mom and dad can just have another kid to replace me." I say looking down as the tears begin falling rapidly.

I fall to my knees and begin sobbing, why oh why must my life be like this. God FUCKING DAMN IT WHY OF ALL PEOPLE ... WHY ME?
WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE ANY OF THIS PAIN.

Suddenly a voice echos in my head yelling my name, who is it? Illumi? No, he doesn't sound like that. I look up and see a boy running towards me, ah how the boy glows even in the darkest parts of the night, but his honey brown eyes shine brighter than any diamond or star on this crummy earth. His voice is like a soft melody so smooth and comforting. The smile he shows off to the world can turn the whole world upside down.

God he was the epitome of beautiful. The figure came running closer screaming and yelling, I slowly start to stand up, my vision hazy. My eyes felt heavy, I felt like I could sleep for an eternity.

Just as I was up on my feet I felt myself fly backwards onto the forest floor. My eyes went wide as I tried to figure out what happened. I began to hear light sobs, I look down to see Gon clinging to me tightly.

"Killua you idiot" he sobs "I couldn't find you for 3 days! You worried me so much" he continues sobbing. "I-I'm so-" my words are cut off my Gon pressing his lips to mine. Gon pulled back and hugged me once more "I love you, so don't go off without telling me anything, I thought you died" I he says his voice still shaky.

"I'm sorry Gon, I won't ever run off again, I love you to" I say hugging him back. All my worries and troubles suddenly left in a flash, I was finally pulled from the hell hole that I once feared so much. "I'm so happy to have you, Gon"

Gon you are light, you shine so bright that you help me find my way even when I am lost.

(A/N) Hello my lovelies! I'm back with another one killugon book because I think my other one got TAKEN DOWN, NOW I'M EXTREMELY PISSED BECAUSE I SPENT A LOT OF TIME ON IT, but it's okay and I will just make another killugon book as of now and restart, though I am not happy about it. Now drink some water and eat some food if you haven't and most importantly, be a bad bitch and kick life in the ass, have a great day/evening/night!