Blossoming Love MiNeil

It had been a Week since, Neil & Isha were finally divorced. Firstly, It was not less then any trauma  for Neil after he came to know that his little  angel, His "Keya" Is not his daughter. But  Mini pacified him that Relation of heart is more Beautiful and Important than Relation of Blood and Neil still can  continue a Father and Daughter relation with Keya as the court had given him all the Rights to meet Keya 
During all this chaos For Neil Mini was not less than any ointment ,She cured his all those mental wound which  made him very sure that He his head over heels in love with  her.
Now all he wanted to confess his love for her. He want to tell her that how much he love her. All he wanted to soothe her with his love. But still as he was waiting for a right time. And during this days He was noticing that Mini was trying to run away from him. She pays less attention to him as well as she wasn't talking much to him. Neil thought maybe she needs some time as all these days were not less than any burden..

Mini was happy for  Neil. Finally he seems happy. Mini has always loved Neil & day by day her feelings were getting stronger for him..
But still she was thinking that Neil only considered her as his good friend as he never confessed her that he also loves her.. This was piercing Mini like anything. Finally she decided that she will keep herself away from him. She don't want to show her vulnerable side to anybody  . Though she was hiding it by titling Neil "As a Friend", But its didn't work. Everybody knows that they both love each other. Neil can observe that what was going in her mind.
He finally decided to confess his feelings to her...

It was a weekend, Both MiNeil were at Haveli. Arya Went Orphanage with  Dadu and Biji for giving some toys and clothes to orphan kids..

Mini & Neil were in their respective room. Very obvious, They were lost in each other thoughts. Neil was thinking that everytime, how she always craved for listening those three magical words from him. A smiled crept on his lips and Finally he decided to tell her and He went to her room

Neil - Mini I want to tell u something.. 

Mini - Wh.. What Neil?! Is anything about restro, then we will discuss it tomorrow there .

Neil - No.. not about it! Something about US ..

Mini - About Us??

Neil- Why r u pretending that there is nothing between us and I m just ur chef?

Mini - No Neil I always told you that you r my "FRIEND" Why r u thinking like this!?

He came close to her he pulled her closed , his hands were on her waist. They were  inches away.. His breathe was falling on her making her shiver..

He was almost angry not because she titled him as a friend but on a thought that she is thinking that she will lie Infront of him and he will take it as a truth .is she don't know that he can sense her ?!was making him feel angry

Neil - Really!Are we just a friend ! Kya.. humara ye pagalpan bas dosti hai mini madam ...

Mini was just looking at him in mixed emotion of suprise & love

Mini - Neil..
Then he just interrupted ..
Neil - I  love you infact..in.. fact I love you so much mini.. my feelings for u just can't be described in these three words this is nothing Infront of  my love for you ..You are my world , my life begins from u ends from you..I don't know that am I worth for u but..bas..

Mini didn't let him complete
Mini - worth for me ?! You don't know Neil I love you more than you love me..
Itni der kyu kar dii Tumne mujhe batane me .. You know it w..was suffocating me ..that u didn't ..
(As tear rolled down to her cheek she wasn't in the state to say more)
She hugged him tightly and he hugged her back
Mini - I love you So much Neil Oberoi..
Neil - I love you more Mini madam ...and will always love you

They both found solace in each other embrace..

They parted after sometime
And Neil quickly sat on his knees

Neil - So Miss Mini would you like to be Mrs. Mini Neil Oberoi ..?!

Mini laughed on it and said ..Yess idiot

He took her hand and placed a beautiful ring on her finger ..

He stood up and kissed on her forehead..

          Forever till eternity

   So please tell me that whether you all liked my first ever OS or not ? please don't forget to comment down and tell me that should I continue with some other OS of MiNeil like this!

Thank you for spending your precious time on reading this !