III Erwin

15.02.15.
Happy Valentine's day! I mostly hate the event, but hey, it's not about me anyway. :)
Here's the chapter where I'm going to use the organization from Marver comics. Don't hate. If do, than leave. No one's forcing you to be here.
EVA

I throw myself on the bed and stare at the dark ceiling and the lightbulb that isn't lit. I hear the door open and close and two men talking with each other. One is Douglas but the other is unknown to me.

I get up and sneak to the stairs. I see him now: he's even taller than Doug, but skinnier. He's wearing a white lab coat. He has a blonde short hair, a suitcase and a clipboard.

"Eva! Come down here! I'd like you to meet a friend of mine!" Douglas shouts.

"Don't yell. I'm right here." I say.

"Oh. This is Erwin Aaron. He's the interested friend I told you about few days ago. Remember?"

"Yeah. Hi, I'm Eva," I walk down the stairs.

Erwin's face looks surprised all of a sudden.

"You are fascinating. Sorry, I had to say it," he sais.

"It's ok. What are you going to do to me?" I ask him.

"I'm only going to take one blood sample and work on that. I'm very much interested in what turned you into this."

"Douglas, did you tell him about my ability to freeze?" I ask Doug.

"Yeah. I'll be in the shower if you need me," he sais and leaves.

I sit on the couch. He opens the case and takes out a box with buttons on it and a needle.

"Are you phobic?"

"No. I only fear one thing."

"And that is?"

"A cage. I hate to be locked up. I went to a restoraunt yesterday covered in rags just to cover myself up," I explain.

"Ah. Only one fear, huh?"

"I think so." I pull up my sleeve and he stings me with the needle. I look at the tube filling up with blue-ish liquid.

"That'll do. This will only take me a minute or so to determine what is wrong...erm...different about you."

He crouches infront of the table and connects the tube with the box. The lights on it start flickering. He picks up a tablet and connects it with the box aswell. He then taps the screen and looks at the box frequently.

"Ah. I see. I'm going to need you to come to the lab with me."

"She's not going to the HQ or anywhere near that place. The scientists will tear her appart," Douglas sais. He hasn't put any clothes on yet. He has a towel around him.

"Oh yeah. I'll be back with some more equipment, then."

"That sounds good. The blood sample stays here aswell," Douglas sais.

Erwin packs up his things and exits.

"Why would the scientists want to tear me apart?"

"Because Shield hasn't seen anything like you before. I can check the files, but...."

"What's Shield?"
Sorry, non sorry for the long wait. I have a life, you know...
enjoy the rest of the day :)
~Frost