As The Lantern Goes By (Xiao x Lumine)

Lumine's POV
After finishing some of our quest paimon and I decided to visit Xiao at the Wangshuin and we want to convince him to attend the lantern rite.  Huai'an told us that he had never attended the Lantern Rite before "How will you convibce him? Xiao doesn't like being in a crowded areas" Verr Goldet says "Hmmm...  How 'bout we bring the lantern rite to Xiao" says I "How is that even possible" Huai'an said with a confused look

"We will prepare food and decorate Wangshuin like the decorations in liyue"
Vergoldet and Huai'an go down stairs to put some decorations while I cook Almond tofu,  grilled tiger fish, some monstadth delicacies and many more.  After our short preparations I go up stairs and talked to Xiao. "Hey Xiao would you like to go with me at the lantern rite".

Xiao's POV
I am standing peacefully while starring at the sky at Wangshuin and suddenly Lumine calls me "Hey Xiao would you like to go with me at the lantern rite?" she asked confidently even though she knows,  I mean everyone knows that my answer is no.  I don't wanna go there it just reminds me of my dark past. "No" I said. "I knew you'd say that,  that's why we brought the Lantern Rite to you" Lumine said happily as she holds my hand telling me to go down stairs "Wait, what do you mean"

"Just follow my lead" She ran holding my hand,  how could she be so comfortable around me?  I'm an adepti,  one of the vigilant yashka,  I am feared by humans and demons and yet she looks at me as someone worthy of her trust.  As we go down stairs I saw a dining table,  Verr goldet and Huai'an "Oh yeah Verr Goldet and Huai'an help decorated this whole place just like in Liyue while Paimon and I assist in the cooking" I thought Smiley Yanxiao was the one responsible for cooking "Oh you must be finding Smiley Yanxiao well he decided to visit his older brother Wagner in Monstadth" Lumine says with a buoyant look.

"You prepare all this for me? " I asked "Yep, now lets eat up before the food gets cold" Paimon says excited....

~°Time Skipped°~
Lumine's Point of View
Paimon and I have thought an alternative way of convincing Xiao to go into the lantern rite "Uhmmm Xiao would you mind escorting us to the Liyue theres a lot of monsters near by" I said "Oh! Vigilant Yashka please accompany us those monsters are gonna eat Paimon" Paimon is such a bad actress but she's so cute though.  "The food you cooked was so delicious" Xiao is so obvious changing the subject.  "Yes ofcourse "Xiangling from the Wanmin Restaurant taught me a lot about cooking" I said proudly "About your request I'll go with you but I won't be attending the lantern rite please don't make me repeat my self" Finally Xiao agreed but the plan will be useless if we won't be able to invite him there. 

~°Time Skipped°~

As we head at the entrance of Liyue Harbor "Xiao are you sure you don't wanna come with us" I asked one last time.

Xiao's POV
"No.  Anyways just call my name when you are in danger,  I'll be there. " I said as I pull her waist and hug her,  I can feel her breathe onto my chest. "Paimon and I better get going goodbye Xiao, take care!" She says releasing from my hug. I felt like the heat is all over my face,  as I step back about to return at Wangshuin I saw Lumine with Master Zhongli and Tartaglia. I am so sure that Lumine is safe with  Master Zhongli but Tartaglia is what I'm concerned about.  He is acting strange infront of Lumine.

I decided to talk to them and see if I can convinced Lumine that this Fatui Guy has something in his sleeves. "Xiao? I thought you're not gonna come" Lumine said "I have to talk to you alone" I said "Can Paimon come? "Paimon say "Fine" I said as I hold Lumine's hand and lead the place to talk alone "What's with the sudden commotion Xiao? " Master Zhongli says,  ughhh he really knows a lot about me especially when somethings up. I was about to answer when a certain bard wave his hand and is running towards us.

Lumine's Point Of View
Xiao is still holding my hand and we are about to walk behind the Wanmin Restaurant when Venti wave his hand ans is running towards us "Oh I didn't you have invited a friend? " Mr.  Zhongli asked "Actually I invted some knights at monstadth too but they are so busy, I've also invited Xiang Ling,  Xinqui and Xinyan.  Oh there they are. " I ran towards them and greeted them warmly. "Aren't you gonna invite your brother Childe? " I asked "Oh yeah I've invited him,  he will be escorted here any minute now". Childe says.  "Oh there he is" I exclaimed.

Xiao's Point Of View
What a pathetic scum using his brother just to get closer to Lumine and clearly she doesn't see that.  "Hi big brother,  hi big sister Lumine, hello everyone"  Teucer greeted the nicely and he hugged everyone including me "Anyways I've also invited Klee, Diona and Qiqi so you'll have someone to play with" Lumine said with a bright smile.  After sometime Klee,  Diona, Qiqi arrived and they played with Teucer while us grownups eat at Wanmin Restaurant.

Someone's Point of View
While the kids are playing they have talked about how great is. their brother is.

Author: hey guys the comics not mine. Imagine thats the scene when you play it.  The story line beneath is the continuation of the comics.

"Lumine you like my big brother more right?" they've all asked her in unison "Uh huh? " Lumine says confused "Qiqi thinks Lumine likes Xiao the most" Qiqi said behind me "Paimon thinks that Children are too bright nowadays." Lumine didn't say anything and Paimon told them to go eat at Wanmin as the food for children is now available.

While Xiao is eating with Zhongli,  Venti and Childe,  Qiqi calls Xiao and she told him that she have something to say in private.  Venti sneak behind them. "What is it you want to say qiqi? " Xiao asked
"Does Xiao likes Lumine?" Qiqi asked with a slow voice.  "W-wait.. W-what?  L-like her erhh tskk.. " Xiao says blushing "If Xiao doesn't like lumine then Qiqi will just help Teucer or Klee's brother in pursuing Lumine." Qiqi says teasingly she was about to walk out when Xiao stopped her "Hey kid!  I... ughhh... I l-like her" Xiao exclaimed.

"Just what I expected! " Venti says revealing himself from his hiding spot. "You know what if you are gonna court her I've got the perfect plan. " Venti says proudly "Sneaking while the adepti is having a secret conversation!  You have no respect at the adepti!" Xiao feels pissed off and embarassed at the same time "Maybe you are the one who have no respect at all. " Venti says and crossed arms "I'm the Anemo Archon you know,  one of the seven winds".... "Oh, I'm so sorry I didn't see that coming.  Forgive me my lord" Xiao says while giving a slight bow "As I was saying my plan is for you to confessed to her ang give her flowers" Venti says while smirking.

"The lantern rite will be starting in an hour" Paimon shouts making everyone excited. "Paimon I'll just go get some fresh air" Lumine said as she go outside behind the tree looking at the sky

Xiao's Point Of View
I saw Lumine went out and she stood behind the tree preparing her lantern for the lantern rite. "Oh hey Xiao watcha doin here? " she asked as I go near her, we are only an inches apart,  I look careful in her hazel eyes "Lumine,  I... uhmm..  I...  I Like you" Her expression, she seems too surprised she hug me and held my shoulders "Xiao I like you too" My heart is pounding really quickly,  I pulled her waist, she put her arms at my shoulders as I feel her gentle lips touching mine.. These feelings I cannot consume it all, i feel the urge to let it all out by telling her how I feel, I kiss her much more passionate. 2000 years and I'VE only fall inlove with her,  she must've cast a spell on me. "Lumine, I want to join you at your travels" I stated "Xiao your an adepti,  joining me would make you much busy" She said with a worried look "Don't worry about me,  I'll be there when they need me and I want to be there in achieving your goal" I stated as we both let go of out lanterns.