1

A/N Mention Of R*pe
Lily's POV:
I was In My Room Listening To Sweater Weather By The Neighbourhood When I Hear shouting.....I didn't Think much of it since People At The Orphanage Always Fight (play the song now cause that's what you hear). I Look Over At My Window And See A Beautiful Cherry Blossom Tree Outside My Window. it has been there my whole life. I got put in the orphanage When I Was A Baby Cause my mum was 13 When She Had Me And My Dad Was 43. I don't even Want To Call Him My Dad After What he did to my mum. She Was So Innocent.....she had done nothing wrong..he messed up her childhood.....I find myself crying. I quickly Wipe Of My Tears And Continue To Look At The Cherry Blossom Tree. It was My Favourite Tree In The Orphanage Garden. There were roses But I Didn't like roses cause they Were to red.....well at least the ones in the garden where. I pull out my controller From Under By Bed That connects to my Xbox one. I always loved playing on my Xbox1 it was My Way Of Dealing With Pain. I only Had 10 friends on Xbox. One Of Them Was My Irl Friend Who was once in the orphanage. He got kicked out cause he was 18 And Able To Live on His Own. He was My Best friend and we always speak in a party together. Turns out he has 2 Children And One Of Them Is Called Lily After Me....when I found out I was soo happy for him! He was A Father! I smile at the thought of meeting him and his family. Suddenly I Hear My Name Being Shouted Up The Stairs By Our CareTaker Mrs Lockwood. "LILY!! COME HERE PLEASE!!" She Shouts "COMING" I shout back. she was an amazing woman. I quickly run downstairs To Be Met With A VERY tall Man With Fluffy Hair. Then I Realised Who He Was....He Was Wilbur Soot!

CLIFFHANGER!!!
SOZ IT WAS SHORT!
HAVE A LOVELY DAY MUFFINS!!
W/C 360