Chapter 1

~ Story made 2/18/2021~
___________________

My best friends decided that we should have a road trip, I didn't want to join but they forced me saying it would be super fun.

So I am actually finishing up packing, luckily we are on a break and don't have to worry about missing any classes.

"Ready?" My roommate ask, also known as my best friend. I have known her for years.

I met lulu when we were in 4th grade, it was the first day of school... she was shy and asked if she could sit next to me because everyone else already had a seat and was talking, the teacher was sitting at her desk not even worrying about us kids. Lu has black long curly hair, she has Green eyes. That day of first meeting her, she told me her favorite color is purple.

"Yes" I nod, and drag my suitcase out my room.

"Where is the other losers?" I ask.

"Outside waiting for us" Lulu replied. Surprisingly I was the only one that call her lulu, her real name is Lucinda Ace Blair.

"Excited?" I asked as we made our way downstairs and out the dorm room building.

It was my whole friend group going aka... Lulu, Tate, sailor, heaven, Cole and Ajax.

And me... Aviva Gray.

"What's up losers!" I shouted towards my friends.

"Embarrass us why don't you?" Tate said, I laugh.

"Sorry, I should of shouted louder" I said.

"I regret helping y'all make her join us in this trip" Cole spoke up.

"No you don't, you love me"

"That's a lie, where did you hear that? You are the most annoying sister ever" Cole says, I gasp.

I am not actually his sister by the way, he just says that because he thinks of me as a little sister.

"Meanie" I hit him. As he said. "Ow"

"She's abusive" Cole whine. "Babe tell her to stop"

"nah" Sailor said, Cole frown.

After that conversation ended, I had already put my bags in Lulu car. One car would be sailor, Cole and Heaven. The other car is going to be Ajax, Tate and  then lulu decided that we both can go in her car. So three cars in total.

***

On the ride there I feel asleep to pass the time, that's until Lulu woke me up.

"Wake up A"

"Noo" I whine.

"I got you candy" Lulu said, I jumped awake.

"Where?" I ask, she giggles before giving my favorite candy. "Thank you" she smiles.

"And I got you something to drink, here you go"

I thanked her again, She then also added that she wanted me to continue driving, I knew there was a catch when she was giving me my favorite candy.

"Now my turn to take a nap" lulu says getting comfortable on the passenger seat, I roll my eyes and started driving the stupid car.

Sometimes lulu acts lazy and don't want to do anything, I am surprised that she got into college.

***

Soon enough we made it to a house we rented out, doesn't have that much rooms sadly. Sailor shouted that she wanted a room with cole, Tate got and Ajax got a room together, Heaven said she wanted her own room. Lulu wanted to share a room with me.

(A/N: It's like she's has a obsession with A 😉)

"There's a pool outside, want to go?" lulu ask.

"Uh sure" I agreed to go to the pool with her even though it's getting late, I went to put on a bikini.

***

"The water is cold" Lulu whine, I jumped in a few seconds ago but she want to whine about the water being cold when she dipped her feet in the water.

"Just get in, this was your idea" I said, she rolls her eyes.

"Well I change my mind" Lucinda mumble, this time it was my time to roll my eyes. I pulled her into the water, she screamed before falling under water. "You bitch!" She pushes me, I laugh.

"Forgive me" I said, she stares at me.

"Fine" Lucinda mumbled.

I splash water at her.

"Did you want me to forgive you or not! Because I will take it back" Lulu said, I giggle swimming away from her.

Lucinda started splashing me with water, I did it back. I think I started a water fight with my best friend.

We also might get sick for being out here, it was pretty cold outside and in the pool.

~~~____~~~

Chapter 1

Hope y'all enjoy

Don't forget to vote and maybe comment.

Thank you for reading my stories and have the most amazing day ever.

Don't forget to smile!

-E

.