TRI.BE : Presentation (English/Français)

{Here is a quick overview of the South Korean girl band TRI.BE. Detailed identity cards of the group and its 7 members will follow this chapter. Scroll down to find your language: English and French. Don't forget to click on the little star at the end of the chapter to encourage me./Voici une présentation rapide du girls band sud-coréen TRI.BE. Des cartes d'identité détaillées du groupe et de ses 7 membres suivront ce chapitre. Déroulez pour trouver votre langue : anglais et français. N'oubliez pas de cliquer sur la petite étoile en fin de chapitre pour m'encourager.}

[English]

[English]

TRI.BE (트라이 비), formerly LIONGIRLS (라이언 걸즈) and TRI.ANGLE (트라이 앵글), is a girl group of 7 members (4 different nationalities: South Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese) under TR Entertainment, formerly under Lionheart Entertainment and co-produced by Shinsadong Horangi and Universal Music They debuted on February 17, 2021 with the single "Da Loca".

The name of the group is a combination of "TRI", an abbreviation of "triangle", which is a symbol of perfection, and "BE", which means existence, which has the meaning of "perfect existence".

On June 3, 2020, Kim Hyunbin, intern at Lionheart Entertainment, uploaded her first vlog to YouTube. In the period that followed, six interns made appearances in various vlogs or covers. The seventh member, Kelly (a participant in the Chinese survival show Youth With You 2), made her first vlogging appearance on September 9.

On August 21, they officially started to introduce the 7 interns under the provisional group name LIONGIRLS, starting with Japanese intern Sumire. She was followed by Kim Hyunbin on August 25, Taiwanese intern Jia on August 28, Bang Soeun on September 2, Kim Jinha on September 7, Taiwanese intern Kelly on September 10, and Kim Songsun on November 16.

On December 29, 2020, it was revealed that producer Shinsadong Tiger and Universal Music will be launching a new girl group in early 2021.

February 17, 2021 marks the debut of TRI.BE as a 7-members Kpop girl group. They debuted with the single album 'Da Loca' and the title song's music video 'DOOM DOOM TA'.

On May 18, 2021, TRI.BE made their first comeback with the single album 'CONMIGO' and the title song's music video 'RUB-A-DUM'.

Then, on October 12, 2021, TRI.BE dropped their first mini-album 'VENI VIDI VICI' with the title song's music video 'WOULD YOU RUN'.

On November 25, 2021, TRI.BE gifted their fans (called TRUEs) with a christmas song 'Santa For You'.

December 16, 2021 is the release's day of 'The Bha Bha Song' music video, a song recorded in four different languages (english, korean, japanese and chinese) for the cartoon 'We Baby Bears'.

On May 19, 2022, TRI.BE joins Coca Cola's Coke Studio to release a cover of 'A Kind Of Magic', a song by Queen.

Unfortunately, JinHa went on hiatus on May 31, 2022 because of health problems. TRI.BE therefore continues theirs activities with only 6 members.