001- 𝐵𝐸𝐺𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝑁𝐺

warnings: none

Y/N slammed her hands down on her keyboard as she was, once again, killed on the Dream SMP. She sighed and pulled her large microphone closer to her face. Before speaking, she looked at the stream chat on her second monitor. The fans were all chanting 'canon life!'. Although she knew they were joking, her heart dropped as she let out a chuckle.

"Yeah, sure," she said confidently to the stream, "that was not a canon life. Not my fault that someone wanted to pick a fight."  From the other side of the internet, Fundy laughed.

"Mhm," the dutch man hummed. "Chat, should we consider that one of Y/N's lives?" he asked. Y/N hopped onto Twitch to take a look at Fundy's stream. His chat was raving and going wild saying things like 'canon life!' or 'go Fundy!'. Sighing, Y'N closed out of the extra twitch window and returned to her own stream. She sat up in her chair, fixing her leg position to make her more comfortable. The screen shone brightly at her eyes, causing her to squint as she received a donation.

"Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I love your streams! Go kill that furry!" the donation read.  Y/N laughed.

"Well?" she said into the mic, looking up at the camera, "should I attempt to murder the furry?"

"Woah, Woah, Woah," Fundy interjected, "No. No killing me!" he yelled at through the mic. Giggling to herself, Y/N moved her character to collect the belongings that she lost when she had died. The noise of gaining the experience back rang in her ears. She re-applied her netherite armor and reorganized her hotbar. She brandished her sword by swiftly left-clicking, showing Fundy that she was ready to fight. The chat was going wild.

"You ready to die, Furry boy?" she inquired with a grin on her face. Fundy sighed.

"Ready to kill you again," Y/N could hear his smirk through her headphones. She smiled to herself as she imagined the sweet smile on his sweet little face... 'SNAP OUT OF IT!' she mentally yelled at herself, 'think about that later, you're on stream, idiot!'

"IGN?" Fundy called out, waking Y/N from her internal thoughts.

"Oh, sorry," she shook her head, focusing back on her screen. ItsFundy stood across from her on the screen. They were out in an open field, away from all of the buildings of L'Manburg.

"Alright, chat!" Y/N exclaimed, "watch me clutch this fight! Everyone say 'Fundy is dogwater!'" Suddenly, the chat filled with 'Fundy is dogwater!' and various emotes. Y/N laughed as she prepared to claim her victory.

"Chat," Fundy started, "I am not dogwater. I am better than Y/N because I killed her! If she killed me then she wouldn't have died!"

"No shit, sherlock," Y/N sneered, "Ok come on now, Furry, I'm tired. Let's get this show on the road!" It was getting close to midnight where Y/N was located, so she was just about ready to pass out. Little did anyone know, but Y/N was playing with a mouse that had a double click feature. She usually got good CPS before, but she knew that with the double clicker that she would be able to eliminate Fundy once and for all. It's not like she hadn't beat him before... she most certainly had. She just knew that showing off for the stream would get a rise out of the chat.

"Ok. Guess you're prepared to lose then," Fundy cheered. "3, 2, 1!" he counted down. Y/N leaned forward and got into her focus stance. She moved her character towards his and started spamming the double click button. Her sword was already OP, so she knew that combining its awesome power with the double click feature basically guaranteed her a win.

"NOO! I'M LOW!" she heard him yell. Y/N started cackling as she chased him around. She knew that he was looking for a place to regenerate, but it was no use.

"Oh, Fundy~" she called out as if she were George looking for Dream in the manhunt. Fundy screamed as he kept trying to run away from her, dodging her barely by running under trees and hopping across the land. She laughed as she continued to run towards him. Suddenly, he turned around and started to hit her with his sword. Y/N shrieked as she intently hit him back. "C'mon..." she mumbled to herself as she hit him over and over again. He just wasn't dying. Y/N's mind was running at a thousand miles per hour- she decided to try something different. This time, Fundy would be chasing her. She hit him once and then got the slip on him. She started to strafe through the wooded area, looking for somewhere a little more open.

"Come here, coward!" Fundy cheered, not far behind her. Y/N grinned to herself as she found the perfect location. She placed her bow in her hotbar and continued to lure Fundy away. She pressed the F5 key and noticed that he had gained a bit of distance. She knew that she would have to time this perfectly. Going back to first-person mode, she took aim at him and shot him once, leaving him on fire with her flaming arrow. She knew that his armor most likely had fire protection III or above, so the fire wouldn't do much, but her bow also had power V and punch II, so she was hopeful that she had damaged him enough.

"YOU LITTLE-" Fundy yelled, his mic cutting off before he could finish his sentence. Y/N laughed as she ran towards him, getting the final hit with her sword.

ItsFundy was slain by IGN using Netherite Sword.

"HAHA! I DID IT!" she exclaimed loudly, throwing her hands in the air. By this point, the chat was raving with various different comments about how Fundy was dogwater or (IGN) is the best PVP'er around! Y/N took a moment to bask in her victory before Fundy started to talk again.

"Well done, (IGN)," Fundy smiled. Y/N suddenly felt heat rise to her cheeks as she accepted his compliment. Fundy's compliments were far and few, so she always took them to heart.

"Thank you," she replied with a sigh. "That's all for today's stream, chat! Thank you so much for tuning in. I will see you guys next time!" She waved goodbye to the stream and decided to raid Ranboo with her streamers. Once Fundy had ended his stream as well, it was just the two of them in the locked voice channel.

"Good job today, Y/N" Fundy beamed. She could tell by his voice that he was proud of her.

"Yeah, thanks Floris," she replied quietly. An awkward silence grew about as the two sat in the voice chat.

"You should probably try to get some sleep," he spoke up, breaking the quiet. Y/N hummed in response.

"Well, first there's something I want to talk to you about," she said, looking down at her feet.

words: 1,242.