Chapter 1

I wake up at 8pm, as usual. I graduated high school about 2 months ago , and now I work at a old diner. It's the summer of the 90s, how nice isn't it? Except it isn't, especially if your a gay man, like me. Luckily no one knows and I don't think I will ever tell anyone, eventually I'll end up marrying a lady or some shit who knows. I'm washing down the tables when a group of boys walk in, they look like seniors. "Hey you!" I hear one of them call behind me. I turn around and walk to them, trying to keep calm knowing how much of a dick seniors can be. "Yes?" "Get us some drinks, we're thirsty." I sigh, "Actually i was just about to clean up so I don't think I can-" He scoffs, "Listen if you get us some drinks you can sit with us, just get us some soda." I cross my arms and walk to the soda machine getting some orange soda.

The cups fill with the orange liquid and I bring the cups to the group. I sit down with them and they start to introduce themselves. "I'm Karl, this is Alex, and this is Nick." They all smile at me and I grin back. I sip the soda and the orange tangy taste runs in my mouth and down my throat. "So, what grade are you in? Freshman? You look like one." I roll my eyes at his dumb comment. "No, I actually graduated high school two months ago." He laughs, "Okay sure, prove it to me." I cross my arms and look away, "How am I supposed to prove it!" But what happened next I would have never expected. "If you were a senior, you would be able to give me a good blowjob." I choke on the soda I was in the middle of drinking. "What? I-I wouldn't that be gay?" He scoffs, "Not unless you make it gay.." he smirks and grabs my hand, pulling me into the bathroom. "K-karl I-" "Shhh it's okay." He kisses my neck and i moan at the sweet sensation. "Oh my god~ Karl~" I moan quietly and he smirks. "Awe look, your hard for me, y'know I'm gonna leave you like this, i wanna see you struggle." He smirks and walks out of the bathroom. I follow behind him and sit down, trying my best to cover my hard on.

"Dude that was quick, you didn't get a blowjob did you?" Nick asks while chewing on some gum. "Nope, but it's fine, I don't need one. Now uh..Y/N is it?" Karl says while looking at my name tag. "Y-yeah that's me." "How would you like to stay the night and my place, me, Alex, and Nick will be there so why don't you come too." I nod and smile, "Yes please!" They all laugh and I end up giggling. "Well let's go" "But you have to pay for those drinks-" Karl cuts me off and pulls me close, "I'll pay you another way later~." He smirks and let's go of me, walking out to his car.

I walk out and sit in the front seat. I buckle in my seatbelt and ABBA comes on playing Mamma Mia. They seem to like it since all of them start singing.
Mamma Mia
Here we go again
My My
How can I resist you
Karl looks at me and smiles, he places his hand on my thigh and i blush at his gesture.

All I could think at that moment was

"This will be one hell of a summer"