Chapter 26

LAWS POV

I was still troubled why I treated Kid to lunch with Luffy and also he acted like an asshole right after Luffy hugged him. I mean I also hugged Luffy and held his hand so why make it a big deal so much. I tried to distract myself from the thought of Kid so I tried to look at the toy again and wishing  that I could doze off or something. But still my mind is greatly troubled about what had happened earlier so I wasn't able to doze off at all.

I was about to leave my room when suddenly Five appeared.

"Hey there handsome. Mind if I hang out with you?"

I scowled at her and didn't respond. I really have the feeling that this bitch is unto something.

That's right.

She's a Bitch

I already noticed her throughout her babysitting and it is the same as of a normal babysitter would do but somehow she starts flirting with me whenever she's done with her babysitting hours.

"Aw don't act so cold to me. Besides I know some secret about you"

I was alarmed about this but I stayed calm as I glared at her.

"Pretty much everyone has been circulating rumors in this neighborhood already, haven't you heard?"

I continued to pretend to not listening to her babblings by distracting myself with my phone. I haven't heard any rumors but if it's about Luffy, I'll definitely be mad about it.

" I know you like me Law"

I chuckled as I looked at her and she was quite determined about it. The look on her face shows that she isn't wrong about anything and I bet that she was the one who started rumors in our neighborhood about the both of us.

"People nowadays tend to sniff on other peoples business even if they didn't know what the true story is. Its the modern generation and everyone likes to talk about gossips"

I leaned my chair and placed my phone on the table.

"Especially when the gossip is made up"

She awkwardly smiled at me and was able to talk back at my statement.

"Well, everyone clearly see that the both of us are having a great time hanging out everyday so eyes won't lie"

"I don't care about what stories they create about the two of us. Unless you are the one who implied that we're in a relationship, am I wrong?"

She wasn't able to respond and then she just rolled her eyes as she stormed away from my room. I felt a relief after finally saying that to her which is quite true. I know she's disappointed about the fact that she made up  an issue that even I didn't know about.

I really don't want to hang out with girls who have lots of issues which clearly makes my life a nuisance. I distanced away from girls and as much as possible, I don't want to get involved in relationships too.

I sighed as I closed my door and returned to my seat. I grabbed a book from the table and a key suddenly fell. I forgot to place this smalll key on my my cabinet because I got too caught up with my schedule.

--------

LUFFYS POV

I hang out with my friends in a nearby arcade and we were all having fun together. I was glad that Law and Kid were able to stay calm as I left them in front of the restaurant. We were just strolling around the city since they said that I'm a new kid in this city. Overall our stroll was great and I had fun too.

As I went home, I noticed that Aces car was still parking on the driveway and I guess he is about to have a trip with Marco. I entered the house and saw them kissing and I slammed the door loudly so that they would be surprised. Ace pushed Marco and he fell on the floor. I laughed at them and Ace was pretty pissed with me and threw the pillow from the sofa towards me.
I quickly ran towards my room and I pretty much heard him saying fuck off.

I took a quick shower and changed my clothes because I want to cool myself. After changing my to my clothes, I grabbed my phone and saw lots of notifications from our group chat. I didn't bother to check my phone for awhile and I wasn't  expecting a lot of group chats though. There were group chats for my class and other subjects and others which is not worthy mentioning. I was just added to the group chat with my friends and it was kinda lively too. I chatted with my friends for awhile and an idea struck unto my head.

I can just make a group chat for the three of us so we can chat or do videocalls whenever we want to. I also want to stop Kid and Law from fighting and plan to reconciliate the both of them.

I searched for their social media accounts and I was able find it. I personally messaged them at the same time and all I need is to wait for their responses since they were both offline. I looked out my window and saw three birds on the tree and flying away together.

////////////

Thank you for reading this story and I do appreciate the supports from everyone (especially by voting and dropping down their comments)

well one thing is for sure that I am ending this story a bit longer than I estimated because my plot is a bit complicated idk. rest assured there are Smits included (sorry if some of y'all are expecting a lot of threesome😪🤺)

lovelots