FLYING TO LONDON

Chloe is 20 years old, she was born in Belgium but all her life she wanted to live abroad. Lately, she has her heart set on London. She convinced her parents to go there on a language course for 3 weeks before college starts. In London, she made 3 friends, Monica, who is from Spain, Giulia from Switzerland and Hayley from America.
In her second week, her drama teacher introduces her to a man, Mr Jones.
"Hey Chloe, come with me, I want you to meet someone." Mrs Techmacher says. "This is Mr Jones, he's casting actors for a new movie."
"Nice to meet you, Chloe, your teacher has me told all about you. I was actually just watching you perform, you're really talented," the man goes on, "I was wondering f you would like to audition for the female lead in our movie?"
"Euhm, wow, thank you so much. This is a lot to take in. Do you really think I'm talented?"
"Yes, totally!" Mr Jones replies.
"I have to think about this opportunity though, talk to my parents back home."
"Yes, of course, I understand. Here are my business card and time and date for the audition. Hope to see you there!"
"Thank you, Mr Jones!"

What just happened? Am I dreaming?
I run to Hayley and say out of breath: "Gather the girls, we're going for a drink. I have something to tell you guys."
A few minutes later Monica and Giulia arrive. We go to the nearest good looking coffee shop, take a seat and order.
"What did you wanna tell us, Chloe?" Monica asks.
"Something crazy happened today," I begin, "Mrs Techmacher introduced me to some Mr Jones who is casting people for a new movie. And he askes me to audition."
"Oh my god, that's so cool!" Giulia screams.
"What did you say?" Hayley asks.
"Well, I said I'd think about it. I have to discuss this with my parents first."
"Yeah, I get that, I hope you will go though! Would be cool knowing a movie star!" Giulia says exited.
"Now that we're all here, I have something to ask." Giulia continues.
"Shoot!" I say.
"Well there's this guy, I met him at the party yesterday. And I think I like him."
"Omg really? That's great! I wanna know everything!" Hayley waves her hands from all the excitement.
"His name is Thomas and he lives here, in London. He had blue eyes and a perfect smile ad he's super sweet but also kinda a bad boy. You know what I mean, right?" Giulia has a spark in her eyes.
"And? Does he like you?" I smile.
"I think so. But you know, we're only here for another week and after that, I go back to Switzerland. I don't really do long distance so I thought of something else. Besides I don't think he's relationship material anyway." Giulia goes on, "Did you guys ever have a one night stand?"
"What? No, I don't wanna get an STD." Monica says with a disgusted look on her face.
"Common, it can't be that bad. The chances of getting an STD are small, especially if you use a condom. Wich of course I will use, because I don't plan on being a teen mom. What about you guys, did you ever do it?" Giulia asks me and Hayley.
"To be honest, I've never had sex, so nope," I reply.
"I only had sex with one person and we were in a relationship." Hayley follows.
"Hmm, well I haven't done a one night stand either, but never too late to try right?" Giulia looks at Hayley.
"I guess if you want to."
"I'll think about it and report back to you," Giulia winks at us.

The waitress brings our coffee and we talk about our lives and how much we like One Direction, it's an obsession we share.
"Who is your favourite?" I ask.
"At first Zayn but after he left the band I was more into Liam," Monica replies.
"I am and I've always been a huge Louis fan! He's so underrated! Especially now that he's gone solo, his music is so good!." Giulia says enthusiastically.
"I totally agree! Although I like Harry just a bit more. He's my soulmate." I follow, "What about you Hayley?"
"Omg, it's so hard. I just can't choose anyone? They're all amazing and talented and hot and pff wow I love them so much."
"True! Did you guys ever go to their concert or solo concert?" Monica asks.
"Yes! I went back in 2014 and to Harry as a solo artist in 2018. And of course the live stream concerts of Liam, Niall and Louis!" I say excited!
"Oh right, the live stream concerts, I'm so glad they can tour again. We should go together sometime!" Giulia says
"Yes, we should! On the first row please, it would be so much fun!" Hayley almost shouts.
"But guys, where would we go? We live miles and miles away from each other, especially Hayley." Monica brings us back to reality.
"Ugh, right. But a little fantasy never hurt anyone right?" I wink, "Besides, when I'm a movie star I'll buy you all VIP tickets and fly you to the nearest show." I joke.
"It's a deal!" We clink our glasses.

After our drinks are empty we decide to go home.

I call my mom and dad to tell them about the audition and they agree that I should go. I take a look at Mr Jones card and see that it takes place tomorrow. Now I'm super nervous.