Jealous - Nick Jonas

Nick J, TinasheIt's the remixI don't like the way he's looking at youI'm to you want him tooAm I crazy? Have I lost yaEven I know you love me, can't help itI turn my cheek, upAnd I'm my chestI'm ready to face youCan call me obsessedIt's not your that they hoverI mean no disrespectIt's my to be hellishI get jealous'Cause you're too sexy beautifulAnd want to taste, that's why (that's why)I get jealous'Cause you're too sexy beautifulAnd want to taste, that's why (that's why)I get jealousListen, I'm the type to sweat no chickAin't but you got me stressin' this way and you knowYeah, yeahNow the struggle's realGirls be in my spaceAll up in your face, how am I to feel?I turn my chin, upAnd I'm my chestI'm ready to face youCan call me obsessedIt's not your that they hoverI mean no disrespectIt's my to be hellishI get jealous'Cause you're too sexy beautifulAnd want to taste, that's why (that's why)I get jealous'Cause you're too sexy beautifulAnd wants to taste, that's why (that's why)I get jealousYou're the only one invitedI said there's no one else for you'Cause you know I get (yeah)When you get tooI turn my chin, upAnd I'm my chestI'm ready to face youCan call me obsessedIt's not your that they hoverI mean no disrespectIt's my to be hellishI get jealous'Cause you're too sexy beautifulAnd want to taste, that's why (that's why)I get jealous'Cause you're too sexy beautifulAnd wants to taste, that's why (that's why)I get jealousHey! (oh)(That's why), (that's why)I get jealousJealous baby, baby, baby! (Oh)That's why (Nick J, Tinashe)I get (jealous, jealous, jealous)