𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝

Hi! Welcome to Robin Hood!

Where have you been?

I've been waiting for you, you know.

But you are here now, and that's what matters.

I wrote this story in 2021 (kind of late, I know) so I don't know if there are any chances of people reading this. So, if you come across this story, the only thing I can say is that I hope that you enjoy it. I love Thranduil so much words can not express it, and I'm pretty sure you guys love him too so we can fangirl together!! That's why I basically wrote this story.

Anyways, before we begin I have a few things to say. I'll try to be quick :)

I must say I'm not an English native, so if you see any mistakes please feel free to tell me. I would really appreciate that. Also remember that I put my heart in my stories for you to enjoy, not to be judged by my writing.

This story is completely of my own. You are not allowed to translate this story to another language or write anything based on this story without my knowledge. (Sorry if this sounds a bit rude, but you never know.)

The story will follow a canon timeline (as much as possible). The thing is the story starts on the Second Age during the War of the Last Alliance (is this a spoiler? Lol) and there are not many specific events apart from the Battles and all of that, so most of the things that happen will come from my imagination. I have done a lot of research about this, so there may be things I mention that many of you will not know, but don't worry I got u 😉. I will give some context and explain some things at the end of some chapters so that you don't get confused.

Robin will definitely not be Mary Sue, or perfect in any way. She is stubborn, and her heart tends to lead her (which can be both good and bad, and she will have to learn). She will be wrong, and a lot of things will happen and she won't know what to do or how to react (like it happens to everyone in life). But she will also have some abilities that will come with her purpose (her name is Robin Hood for a reason, you know). She does hold a knowledge of what happened during this time, which will help her, but there will also be a lot of circumstances that she won't know about. And that is something that she will have to deal with: A limited knowledge due to the fact that there is not much known about the time period she appears in.

Anyways, I don't know if this needs a warning but a lot of references will be mentioned. For example: Hamilton, Harry Potter, Disney, etc. I'll try not to make it too complicated so that everyone can understand, but if it's necessary I'll explain the reference. You can also recommend some if you'd like, and we'll see if we can use them. Also, there will be a lot of music ('cause Robin likes it a lot and her brain is 80% music lyrics) so I hope you don't mind. If you would like to recommend any songs to reference feel free to do so.

Please vote and comment, because your opinion is very important to me and that is what will encourage me to keep writing the story.

With this said, all I can ask you for is to enjoy yourselves while you read this story. I always try to do my best while writing so I hope you like this book.

All of the characters of the LOTR universe belong to J.R.R Tolkien, except the ones that I create for the development of the story, like Robin.

Now with no more warnings, let's let the story begin.

➵ ➵ ➵

𝒯𝑜 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁
𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈 𝒷𝓎 𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓈 𝒹𝓇𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹𝓈
𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝒸 𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓁
𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

➵ ➵ ➵

𝐑𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐨𝐨𝐝

➵ ➵ ➵

𝑳𝒆𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕. 
𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍. 
𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 
𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓
𝑺𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆. 
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕...
𝑴𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.

~𝒩.𝑅. 𝐻𝒶𝓇𝓉