Chapter 1

It all started when Dean Winchester found himself in some deep shit... He had encountered an alien... What is Dean doing in Cardiff?.. you may be asking yourself...

"Shit..." I said as I had been cornered by the thing..... "Where's Castiel when you need his angel ass?" I said again talking to myself. I hear a gunshot and the thing falls forward. I look up and see this guy in a black trench coat. "Captain Jack Harkness" he says. I look at him and am instantly in love. But he's probably straight... Right?

"So what's your name? I've told you mine." what? did he say something? Oh crap he did... "Um... M-my name is Dean... Dean Winchester.." I say obviously blushing a deep shade of red. "Nice name" he says. "So, are you from Cardiff?" he asks. "No... I'm just he visiting a friend." i lied. "Oh, where is this friend?" he asks. Lots of questions from this dude. I thought to myself. "He... He died... To be completely honest... That thing killed him... I point to the dead body on the ground.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I was too late." he says. "to late? What arre you talking about? have you been spying on me?" I say getting a little mad. "It was my job to make sure nothing happened to you... Dean" He says.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ What do you think of the new chapter people After a long time.... Cliffhanger I know.... Love me for it.. Please? -Superman