Part 11

Dear diary,
Am I a vampire? "That's impossible"Klaus said as he looked over to Kol who gave a shrugged. Kol vamp speeded over to me he stood still before smelling the air around me. My heart skipped a beat with Kol so close to me. But that meant my heart was beating. That meant I was alive. So why did I do this? Why was I so hungry? "She human" he sighed. I moved my hand to my face wiping the blood from it. The blood stained my face and hands a dark red. A memory that would haunt me forever. Kol turned his head back to look at Klaus then back me. He twisted his head to the side examining me. "Or maybe she's not human" he smirked. Kol and his snarky comments always made my blood boil. I wish he would just shut up. I wish he could never speak again. "Shut it Kol" I said angrily gritting my teeth. My eyes focusing on his mouth. And with a blink of an eye it disappeared. I was amazed. Kol moved is hands to his face touching the spot were his mouth would be. I smiled trying to hold in my excitement. Klaus walked over to us, wondering why Kol was no longer talking. As soon as he reached us, Kol turned to face him. Klaus eyes lit up with shock. He looked over at me scratching his nose as he let out a small chuckle. "Can you fix him?" he asked me looking me dead in the eyes a curly blonde strand of hair falling in his face. "Me?! Who said I did this" I said crossing my arms at the accusation. Klaus rolled his eyes and began to tap his foot on the sidewalk. The noise was irritating. Klaus was waiting for me to confess. "Fine" I blurted out. "I did it... but I don't know how to reverse it" I said pointing at Kol's mouth. "But how?" Klaus asked me. "You didn't use a spell, how could you have done it?" Klaus said. I could see the wheels in Klaus head turning, trying to think of an logical answer. "I have no clue I just thought about it and it happened" I said stepping closer to Kol. He took a step back mumbling something I couldn't understand. "You sure probably take us to your witch" I suggested looking over at Klaus who was examining Kol. Klaus sighed "You're probably right".