chapter 9-Taking care off Bottombaku

Deku pov:
Next day,I wake up to bakugou violenty coughing"Shit.."i pat his back helping him cough,Once he was done i feel his head "Shit baby..your hot" i say he blushes "N-Not the time"he says whimpering and vouce ruffly and crocky i chukles alittle "U know what i mean your u are hot...like scortching right now" i get up and grabs a thermometer and puts it to his mouth and he oust his mouth around it.

after a few minutes i check temperature "Oh my fucking god...u need to go to hospital" i say eh kookes worried "W-Why? He ask "Your temperature is Literally 109.03°C that is bad" i say "O-Oh yea le-*he leans forward and throws up"ugh.."he groans and i pick him up and changed him quickly then gets mt shoes on and walks out dorm and dorm bulidng and calls Aizawa "Hey problem child what's up?" He says "Well..bakugoy is definitely not coming into school next week.!" "Why?" "well this boy just threw up,Coughing violently oh and his tempertire is fucking 109.03°c!!"i shout over phone "Alroght alright i I wasn't acutally gonne expelelhim taht was a joke and i'll give u a lift to hospital wiats outside gates""okay see u" i end call and go to front hates with balugou whining and whimpering.

Soon Aizawa turns up and helps me play bakugou in back seast and puts seatbelt around him then i get infornt with Aizawa and we drive to hospital.

Ince we got there we handed bakugou to nruses and they took him to room making us wait outside.after 30 minutes the called us in a room "olay,So he has a sever Fever,He'l be okay he'l just have to stay here and rest,But can we have more info on katsuki?" Nurse says we nod "he's katsuki bakugou,17 years old,5"4,He was born on 20 april" Aizawa says nurse mod sputitng in computer "Oay and his quirk and school" she ask "His quirkis explosions,He swets nitroglicern in his palm woch cause his ecplosions more he sweats bigger they are and he goes toua high,2nd year" i say and she nods wrting it down.

After she did she said we can vist him so we went to room and see him sitting up "Hey baby,how u feeling?"i ask "G-Good" he says  and i kiss his head

Aizawa pov
"Hey bakugou,U okay now" i ask he nods "Y-ea...does this mean i'll be e-expelled nwo that i can't catch uo" he ask i shaked me head "No that's was just a joke for u to acutally do it"i say and he sigh in relief "Ypu should know i wouldn't actually expell u or any off class,U guys are acutally a good class"i say and he smile "Yea" he says and deku does "i'll tell nezu why u won't be in and problem child you will still be coming in and u can come visit him after school i'll give u a lift"i say they both smile "Okay" kats says "Okay thank u sensei"izuku says and smile i get up amd go to door "I'll"be going now u get soem rest" u say leaving "Bye sensie" they both
Say

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
569 words