I'M YOUR MIRRORBALL

I knew who I was this morning but I've changed a few times since then

Alice in Wonderland 

Ascella Valdine is living on borrowed time with too many versions of herself.

She's practically going insane and her most recent persona, Hufflepuff's very own disco ball who's obsessed with partying and a childhood friend to Cedric Diggory, is crumbling under her feet because surprise, surprise, Cedric Diggory just happened to go and get himself killed.

At the hand of Lord Voldemort no less. As a spare, which is pathetic by the way, because Ascella could think of 100 more fascinating, not to mention fabulous, ways to die and Cedric did not partake in any of them. He just... died in no special way at all, and his death lingered throughout her mind and haunted her nights. All of them.

As if her life couldn't get any worse, Cedric Diggory was Ascella's savior, and even if she couldn't admit it, she knew it. He dealt with her feminine rage and stupidity in the best way, not even her sisters could do it as well as he could. Point is, Cedric was her best friend and he left her, broke her, and doesn't seem to care at all.

Now onto the insane part, it's a long, boring story that Ascella does not care to tell, but the universe is fucking with her. She's reliving the days of her sixth year, and not even all of them. Just a day a month. She keeps telling herself she's fine and sane but everything around her begs to differ. Everything's the same and she'd rather scream her head off than endure anymore of this hilarious torture the world is putting her through.

To even things out, Cho Chang is thrown in who only confuses things more because she claims to be the year-long girlfriend of Cedric, and she does not seem to be much help. But she's experiencing the same thing Ascella is and a Ravenclaw is bound to be smart so maybe the people pleasing, crybaby Cho Chang can help?