♧♢♤♡48♡♤♢♧

We were travelling around for two hours now until Kuina decided to take a break. We stopped at a small convenient store and Arisu gave us a task.

Him and Usagi will look for food, Kuina and Elaine will look for something they can use to start a fire while me and Chishiya will search for anything useful we can use.

The first place we went to was the clothes area. I picked up some shirts, pants, underwear and many more the others might have interest into.

"How about this one?" I heard Chishiya said and when I look up to where he was, he was holding a cute, small baby boy's clothes and I raised an eyebrow before realising what it was for.

"Do you think my baby will be a boy?" I teasingly asked him and he shrugged.

"I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl, what matters is it's healthy." I was confused at the way he spoke, it was as if he really cared about the baby.

"Have you ever had a child?" I asked again and judging by the way he looks, I think he never had that experience.

"Soon I will have one." He gave me a smirked and the pain returned again.

I don't know why but there's this pang in my heart that I don't understand. I turned around and pretended I was checking something but in fact, I was hiding the pain I was feeling inside me.

What's happening to me?

Ever since I met Chishiya, I've been having these weird feelings that I never felt before. It's like something is telling me that I should know him yet at the same time I should avoid him. It's a mixed feelings and a battle that's been going on inside of me.

"Hey-" I suddenly jumped in surprise when I heard Chishiya's voice beside me.

"You scared me!" I exclaimed while holding my chest and he blinked a few times before raising another set of clothes for infant.

"I found these." He said and I huff.

"Did you really need to scare me just to show that?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I didn't know you were having deep thoughts." I raised my eyebrow in confusion again while regaining my posture.

"How did you know I was having a deep thought?" I questioned and I saw him widening his eyes for a split second.

Maybe just my imagination

"Don't girls usually stare at something inappropriate when they're in deep thoughts." He answered while pointing at something.

I followed the direction and saw one of those human wooden toys that reveals their big dick. My face flushed in embarrassment as I realised that I was looking at that direction when I spaced out.

"I didn't know you're-" Before he can finish his sentence, I quickly covered his mouth.

"It's not what you think! I swear I didn't see that!" I protested.

As I held my position, I noticed that his brown orbs were staring at me as if it's reading my mind. This was the first time I saw his face up close and I felt my chest pounding.

What is happening to me?

A sudden cough snapped me out of my trance and I saw Elaine standing by the doorway. I quickly retrieved my hand and cleared my throat.

"It's not what you think." I quickly said and Elaine raised her left eyebrow.

"I haven't said anything." She stated and I almost had the urge of slapping my face. "Anyways, Arisu and Usagi already cooked some foods. We're only waiting for you guys."

"Yep, coming." I quickly picked up the clothes that I've chosen and walked out of the door without looking back at Chishiya.

As we arrived at the meeting place, I saw Arisu and Usagi just arrived with the foods that they found. Kuina also entered the room while carrying some woods and papers. Her eyes scanned the room and as soon as they landed on Elaine, she dropped her stuff and stormed towards Elaine.

"Where the heck did you go! You disappeared before we even started and you didn't help me!" Kuina shouted and I looked at Elaine confused.

"Wait, I thought that-" I murmured and Elaine suddenly went to Kuina and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh where have you been! I was so lost in my thoughts and I didn't know where you went!" Elaine cried and Kuina slightly pushed her away.

"I care for my personal space." Kuina stated and gave Elaine a funny look.

"Anyways guys I'm hungry so let's start cooking food." I interrupted and went to Arisu.

After cooking, we all sat down in a circle and ate. Elaine was on my right and beside her was Chishiya. Kuina was on my left then it goes to Usagi and finally Arisu in between her and Cheese.

"This is nice, I haven't been able to eat something like this in the last few days." Kuina commented and I have to agree that the food was nice.

There was a moment of silence before Arisu decided to break it.

"So Y/n, what have you been upto in the last two months?" He asked me while placing his bowl down.

I saw the curiosity in everyone's eyes and evem though I'm not use to the name they've given me, I was getting use to it.

"I woke up without any memories, I was so scared of not remembering anything. Although despite all the things I've been through, Elaine was there to help me." I answered and chuckled a little as I remembered the time I felt nauseous. "Few days later I started feeling weird, Elaine suggested that I might be pregnant. We found a pregnancy test and when I did it, tested positive. Elaine used to work as a Nurse back when before all of this happened and she said that I was two months pregnant."

"Must have been hard finding out your pregnant without knowing the father." Usagi commented and I gave her a small smile.

"It was hard at first, but knowing that everyone here is taken from the real world means the father of my baby is not here. Because if he is, he would be by my side right? He wouldn't leave us alone knowing we're in a place where you could die anytime." I stated and I saw how Chishiya's face changed.

"I mean there's also option two, he could be dead. Since you guys said you know who the father is, he might have died because none of you are telling me who he is." I sadly said, hoping that I was wrong.

I actually wanted to know who the father of my baby was and probably slap him for leaving me. Another thought I had in my mind is I got raped but by what Usagi and Arisu is telling me, I think he is still alive.

He should be alive...

"Aren't you gonna say anything? If you don't say anything then I would." Arisu directly locked his eyes on Chishiya with a slight glare shown on his face. "I think this is the right time."

"The right time for what?" I questioned while glancing from both of them.

"You see Y/n, Chishiya here is-" A sudden gunshot gave all of us a fright and we looked at the direction of the sound.

I immediately unsheathe my sword and we all went to the wall to hide.