꧁☾︎ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2 ☽︎꧂

Luna looked at me and i look back at her as if we were conferming what we just heard

Luna got out of the chair and griped my wrist . She draged me down the coridor .As Luna and i went to turn back and walk to the computer . We stoped dead in our tracks as we see a man in a doctor looking outfit pep a bit of his body around the corner.

Luna stoped me from walking forward "𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒏´𝒕 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕 ,𝒐𝒌?"
"𝒐𝒌"

Luna was acting like this had happend before .this just seemed normal to me as i have had my run in with weird people with being on the dark web.

Luna carefully pulled me around and back to the sofa . An hour has pasted and i got bored so i go out my laptop and started looking around on the dark     web´s  market I was hopeing to find somefing interesting.

Nothing.

althoug that was to be exspected as I had only went slightly into the dark web . Luna asked if i could chek the lights and windows. As i was going to check I realised the closit was now open ."𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝑳𝒖𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊 𝒅𝒐?"
her reply was "𝒐𝒌 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔."oh ok was that realy her reply wow.I carefully check all the rooms to see that one of the closets were closed.

"𝒉𝒆𝒚!" i looked directly at the closit.
"𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒎𝒆."
i walked straght out of the room.
I heard a faint hey dont leave me as i went back to my laptop.

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕:278𝑨/𝑵𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆

𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕:278
𝑨/𝑵
𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆.𝑰𝒕𝒔 𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒚𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 . 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔. 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈☻︎