The Dark - Chapter 1

( The Art- most won't be mine. The picture for this chapter, I did redrew it from a picture on pinterest)

The voices
'Thinking'
"Talking"

* Rin's P.O.V*

Everyday is the same routine over and over. I am getting bored at this point. Its the same pain everyday, not that I can tell the time...there's no windows in my 'room'. Just some chains, a light on a string and my slab. I like to sleep on it. Its the only place in here that doesn't have blood on it.

Its about time for the doctor people to come get me. I don't want them to but what can I do...there is nothing for me to do but wait. Wait for them to make me feel something more. The needles and beatings are the only thing that makes me feel something other then fear and sadness... it's not like I like the beatings or needles but the pain is a release from all the voices..

The voices have been with me for a long time. I don't like them very much. They can be very mean and like to shout at me... but there is one voice that doesn't yell mean things to me. They normally comfort me and put me to sleep when I have a dream about the play room...

I don't like the play room. That's were they put me when I am bad and scream when they are working on me with the needles. It hurts but they say I'm a good boy when I don't make a sound or flinch. But when I do... they get made and leave me in the dark room for a long long time.

I'm afraid of the dark and in the play room there is not light. It's dark and I'm alone for so long without food or water. The mean voices also get louder. Telling me I am stupid and a bad boy, That I was never leaving the dark...
.
.
*P.O.V No One*

The door opens and a man in a white lab coat walked in. He walked right up to the pale child that was chained to the far wall with a huge smug grin on his face. "Time to play doctor..!" was the first and last words he said before grabbing the chain connected to the child's right wrist unlocking in.

Rin just silently watched as the chain on his left wrist was unlocked and a medal collar was roughly put around his neck covering the scar that was already there from the collars sharp edges because of how tight it is. But that wasn't the only cause of the scar. Some of the people there would use force to make him stop screaming or crying during "doctor" (if you haven't caught on they are doing experiments on rin and torturing and/or beating him) when they were bullying him for fun.

Rin was dragged out of the room and down the hall. The chain connected to the collar made sounds as it was pulled on. Rin tried to keep up with the man who what pulling him along. It was hard to keep up, his legs were still injured from his last beating.

They soon came to a door that Rin recognized. It was the door to the lab. That's were the doctors were.

The guy opened the door and threw Rin in. He hit the cold floor, barely catching himself before his face hit.

Rin was soon grabbed again as he was dragged to the table where he would be strapped down. The person who grabbed Rin was the main 'doctor'. He had a white mask on that cover most of his face. He had blueish green eyes and jet black pieces of hair could be seen hanging from their weird hat thing. (The ones surgeons wear on their heads -_- )

*Rin's P.O.V*

The doctor man reached for one of the needles that was on the side table next to where I was strapped down. I knew this was going to hurt a LOT because they grabbed the one with clear stuff in it. This one always hurt the most. (It's holy water)

I closed my eyes as tight as I could so I didn't see when it would enter my skin. I don't like watching that,But it was taking a long time. Just as I was going to open my eyes to see what was happening a blinding pain shot through my body. I hurts so much! My eyes widen and I start to scream, it was to much. It hurt way more then all the other times.

I couldn't focus on anything, everything was blurry. I knew I was being to loud when I felt a hand around my neck and one covering my mouth. I started to feel lightheaded as I heard a loud crash and the hands that were touching me let go. I wasn't screaming anymore but I could feel tear flowing down my face. I heard loud muffled voices and crashes all around me.

As I was about to pass out I felt the restraints that were keeping me to the table come undone. At first I was confused, but then realized they were probably taking me to the play room...

I felt someone lifting me up gently, which is weird. 'They are never this gentle.. What's going on..? Who..' I thought to myself before everything went black...

*??? P.O.V*

After I killed everyone that was in the room I walked over to the frail looking child strapped to the table. He looked as though he didn't fully understand what was happening around him. I unrestrained him and, as gently as I could, picked him up.

He didn't even resist. 'What have they done to you..' I thought sadly as I looked at the boy who had now passed out in my arms.

I held him close to me and whispered "Don't worry little brother..no one will ever hurt to again.."

_________ PLEASE READ _______

Hey guy, So I wanted to ask it I should continue this fanfic or not...this is the first EVER so be honest.. anyway I hope whoever read this has a WONDERFUL day!

1038 words

____Hey just got a second wind to start writing this again! _____
(New - 1043 words)