"BAKA!"

~Deku's POV~

Bakugo said he was sorry. He was so close to me I do anything but blush.

Deku:
"It's okay I forgive you!"

*smiles*

Deku:
"So Kacchan you fell for the nerd?"

Bakugo began to blush like crazy and he looked pisst too.

Bakugo:
"Shut up damn nerd"

I couldn't do anything but laugh

~Bakugo's POV~

Bakugo:
"So yeah I might like you..."

Why can't I stop blushing. I've never confessed to anyone before. After I said that I saw Deku look at me and just smiled. He was so god damn cute!

Deku:
"I'm glad"

Bakugo:
"Huh?"

Deku:
"Silly I like you too!"

I didn't know what to say it was the first time I felt happiness in a long time. I just wanted to kiss the damn nerd!

~Deku's POV~

I finally figured out why I was so nervous around him. It was because I loved him he many be rude but I love him.

I rapped my arms around his neck and I looked at him smiling. He grabbed my waist and looked at me. His face was so close.

I just looked at him and than he kissed me I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. I pressed my body against his he kept holding onto me. God this was the moment I'd been waiting for.

~Bakugo's POV~

I'm finally kissing the guy I've been wanting to kiss for years. Now that I'm so close to him he isn't as weak as I thought he'd be. All I wanted to do was hold him . Soon we stopped kissing and we just looked at each other.

Bakugo:
"Damn nerd why do you have to be so god damn cute"

Deku
"Sh-Shut Up!"

Bakugo:
"What you flustered nerd"

Deku:
"BAKA!"