Lotion

Narrator POV (980 words)

"Nathalie, I- I have to tell you something." Gabriel stated, looking away from her. "I don't know how you will react to this, but I quit." Nathalie's eyes went wide open. "You mean as a fashion designer?" Gabriel looked at her for just a moment and then diverted her gaze again. "No, Nathalie. I mean as Hawkmoth." 

"Sir, I was kind of hoping it would come to this. After all, I don't think that's what Emilie would've wanted after she was gone. May I ask, what led you to this decision?" Gabriel walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know their identities." Gabriel smiled. 

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Adrien, I had the best night tonight." Marinette smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder. He smiled and he put his head on hers. He hummed in acknowledgment.

"Marinette, I love you so, so much." He whispered. "I love you more than you know, mon chaton." That was the last they spoke in the ride back home. 

When they finally got home, Adrien helped Marinette put his bed beside hers. Now, they could sleep beside each other without getting squished. "Heh, silly kitty. You really had to do that, didn't you?" Adrien put his hand on her face. "Of course, M'lady. I can't stay very far away from you. What if you fall into grave danger?"

"Oh really, like what?" Marinette chuckled. "What if you start missing me?" He said, causing Marinette to start laughing. "Kitty, let's go to sleep now. It's getting a bit late." She said as she  yawned. Adrien giggled a bit. "You're adorable when you yawn." Marinette rolled her eyes. "Whatever, kitty. I bet you're cuter than me when you yawn."

As the couple got ready for bed and put on their pyjamas, Tikki and Plagg dimmed the lights a bit to help their eyes adjust to the dark. When they laid down in bed, Tikki got up and turned on the lamp and turned the lights off.

Adrien slept on Marinette's bed and decided he would move away in the night if he felt a little squished. Marinette was sleeping with her back faced to Adrien. "M'lady, turn around please?" Marinette groaned as she was almost asleep before he woke her up. "Kitty, do you need anything?"

"Sorry, Bugaboo. I just wanted to fall asleep looking at your beautiful face." Adrien put his arm around her waist and pulled her in. "Kitty, you're too much to handle sometimes." Marinette said as she put her hand on his chest again.

"Goodnight, chaton." Marinette smiled at him. "Sweet dreams, princess."

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Adrien blinked his eyes a bit. He'd just woken up. The sun was blinding his eyes and so he turned the other way to face his beloved. He looked at her sleeping face. So calm, and collected. Her cherry pink lips were making it hard for him not to kiss her right then and there. Her usually bright blue eyes were closed and there was a tint of pink on her cheeks. 

"Princess?" He whispered in her ear. She stirred in her sleep. "Yes, my prince? Do you need anything?" Adrien chuckled. "You gave me a new nickname already?" Marinette smiled and sat up. She gave him a peck on the cheek. "If I'm your princess, you have to be my prince. Right?" 

"Anything for you, your highness." He said as he leaned in closer to her lips. She put a finger on his lips. "We need to brush our teeth and shower. I don't want to kiss a stinky kitty." She said as she got off the bed. She motioned for him to get off the bed as well.

As he got off, she started making the bed. "Adrien, go shower while I make the bed." Adrien nodded in her direction and left. After about 5 minutes he came back. "I'm back. Did you miss me?" 

"You're done already? It takes me an hour to shower." She said as she walked up to him. "I know, m'lady. Did you miss me though?" She hugged him. "Of course I did." When she let go, Adrien pulled her back in for another hug. "I can't seem to let you go."

"Well, you're going to have to. I have to go shower. I'm all yours after I'm done. Okay?" Marinette pulled away. Adrien hummed and watched her leave the room with her belongings. After a few minutes, he heard a call from the bathroom. "Adrien?" He rushed to the bathroom and knocked on the door. "M'lady, are you okay?" He said, there was fear in his voice. 

"Yes, love. I'm alright. I was wondering if you could give me a towel? I forgot to bring one." He breathed a sigh of relief. He quickly brought her a towel and knocked again. "I'll leave this on the door knob." He said and left from the door so she could grab the towel. 

When she came out of the shower, she was holding a bottle of lotion. "Kitty, would you mind putting some lotion on my back?" Adrien became flustered. "Uh- me? Um- your back?" Marinette giggled. "Yes, chaton. My back is feeling dry a bit. Would you mind putting some lotion there?"

"Sure." He said as she poured a bit of lotion on his palm. He rubbed it together with his other palm and then applied to her back. He went in smooth long circles/ovals around her back. When then lotion was absorbed in her back, he removed her hands from her back. 

When she turned around, she was face with a flustered Adrien. "Heh, kitty. You're already flustered by putting some lotion on my back?" She smirked. Adrien looked away, still blushing. "I guess?" It wasn't his fault, he thought. It was her fault because her back is very hot. Physically and metaphorically. 

"Anyways, let's go downstairs. Mama and papa are probably waiting for us.