Straightn't Detected #1

Alright, hello, and welcome.

Have y'all seen the 'Jacob Wrestling With The Angel' paintings?

Like any of them?

Well, if you haven't, you're about to

Yeah man, they aren't wrestling.

I'm not gonna label it as 'gay', due to the fact that the angel is quite androgynous, and angels are sexless beings.

But, y'know, that shit ain't straight either.

SO, HERE, I WILL POINT OUT THE CLEAR ROMANTIC TENSION IN EACH OF THESE PAINTINGS

Bro, just look at it. You would never in a million years just look at this and immediately think that they were wrestling.

It looks like Jacob (the non-angel, weird naked dude) is trying to create some sexual tension between them, no joke. My dude is placing his arm, his hand, around the angel's waist, pulling the angel towards him, and bending so that the angel can literally stare right at him. All while naked.

Yeah man, you don't just do that.

If I were fighting with someone I didn't feel some serious attraction to there's no way in Hell I'd ever do anything even close to that.

ALRIGHT, ONTO THE NEXT JACOB 'WRESTLING' WITH THE ANGEL PAINTING—

This is a bit closer to wrestling, but, not really

I'm sorry, but, people don't fight like that. Both the angel and Jacob would be insanely weak if they fought like that. You could literally just snap their arms like twigs at any given moment.

They're not wrestling.

I MEAN, LOOK AT THE TOP. YOU DON'T HOLD SOMEONE'S HAND WHILE YOU'RE FIGHTING THEM.