Prologue

They shouted at each other below the rain, spilling everything the water from the clouds pouring on their shoulders to the ground.

They said every insulting word they shouted everything they needed to say. Tears streaming down her eyes blending in with the liquid clear rain.

Never stop shouting at each other as the surrounding blurred just the two of them standing in their position. Trees surrounded that place the sidewalk on the side of them, standing on the wet grass which the rain looked like crystals on it.

Athena looks up then looks down and straight up to his eyes who were already on her. she squinted and tilted her head sideways and the words that she would later regret came out her mouth "That's why your parent's left you and never loved you."

After that complete sentence regret filled her eyes. But Lorenzo's face never changed it stayed in that very same expression then before .emotionless. but he takes big steps towards her, she starts backing up and saying that she did not mean it.

She flinches as he raises his voice and says "is that what you think Athena? as if I didn't know this already." she says "I didn't mean it." with her arms guarding her face, she slowly brings her arms down and sees a constant change in his eyes it was anger.

She then shouts "I DIDNT MEAN IT I PROMISE." he looks down and stares at her and examines her and says "I know." she still has regret in her eyes thinking of what she said replaying her in head over and over again. He reaches for her face and stops in mid air as if he didn't know it was the right choice

He then does it.. the person she hated most did what none of them think will happen. he caressed her cheek and held it there he examined her beautiful face, she slowly closed her eyes and opened them again they felt the whole world stop. as if it was only them and it only mattered that it was only them.

He then said "beautiful." and you nuzzled your head more into his hand and looked at him and crept a little smile and you lifted up your head and kissed the palm of his hand. that's is when she knew they were......

𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓂𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈.