Who could say that they saw us comin'.

▶ | Hello?

Love.

It's a fragile thing. Well, not really. In fact, it more or so makes you fragile. It takes your soul and ties it to the one you love. If that person is willing to, they will forever hold onto your soul and cherish it. But, they could also grab it at its weakest, and tear it to shreds.

This makes humans fragile. They give their soul to people and then get their souls ripped apart.

Y/N had always been told by their family, "To avoid your soul being broken, you must not give your heart to a soul, not even an animal." They never understood it as a child, yet as they grew with age, they learned the consequences. Giving your heart to someone was hard.

Imagine the pain of giving it to two.

(𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 2006)

It was a known fact of how frustrating it is to hang out with Gojo Satoru and Geto Suguru, but Y/N considered it entertainment. Hanging out with the two troublemakers brought joy to their day, no matter what had happened before hanging out with them. They always were messing around, and Y/N adored that. The two boys would take Y/N everywhere, and had therefore made a powerful trio. Y/N never knew exactly why they accepted them into their duo, but regardless, Y/N accepted the invite.

It was widely known around Jujutsu Tech that the two boys were, in fact, dating. Y/N was the third wheel of the trio, but the two boys loved having them around regardless.

Y/N grew to love them both. It was hard because they were already dating and the chances of them accepting Y/N into their relationship were extremely low. But Y/N kept their love hidden.

Untold love hurts more than rejected love. You spend the day with the person you love, wishing you can express your love, yet you can't. Hiding love for a person is extremely hard. It involves making yourself think you don't care while knowing that you do. It's telling the person you love that you love them as a friend and nothing more. It's seeing them daily and wishing they have a good day and worrying if they don't. It's many things, but most of all, it's painful.

Y/N has been hiding their crush for a very long time.

-Y/ɴ ᴘᴏᴠ-

You ran through the forest of Jujutsu Tech, hiding from the two boys that were following you. You three were training as you always tried to every day. They said it was a more complicated way of tag but you knew they just wanted to chase you and wear you out. You, of course, knew better. You were hopping and running throughout the trees. You held your sword by your hip as you jumped from a tree to the open space. You spun in the air and landed, sliding against the grass. You brought out your sword and kept it ready in case you needed to attack. You looked around you, checking to see for any trace of those two idiots. Gojo and Geto were famous for being a powerful duo, which was unfortunate for you, seeing as you have to train against them.

Their jujutsu techniques were considered a lot more powerful than yours, yet you still managed to hold your own against them.

You started hearing rustling throughout the trees. Speak of the devil. You ran towards the other side of the open space, disappearing into the trees. As you hopped from tree to tree, you heard that voice, that stupid voice that belonged to the annoying white-haired boy.

"OH, Y/N!!!", he sang. How annoying.

You raced through the lush forest, Geto, and Gojo not far behind you. You jumped from branch to branch, taking small glances at the two as you hopped away.