Hidden Inventory Part 1-3

HELLO, LOVELIES!! WE FINALLY GOT TO A POINT IN THE MANGAAA if it seems like I'm going fast it's bc I can't find the right pacing to match the manga. BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST!! If you want to read the manga chapters to be refreshed for the chapter this chapter will involve chapters 65- 67! ENJOY!! 

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

A couple of months had passed as you and the boys got to know each other better. Months of questions, cuddling, and love were brought your way as they got closer and closer to you. You never saw yourself in this position of life. You never thought you would find the sense of love you had wished for as a child. Yet here it was. Here was the love all the people had talked about.

It wasn't the forced and manipulative love your family forced upon you. It was warm and caring. It felt like the both of them were constantly holding you and whispering compliments in your eye as you relaxed in their hold.

It felt like a warm cottage by the sea on a moonlit night.  Suguru was the deep and beautiful sea full of wonder and mystery. Satoru was like the shiny moon shining above the two of you as he brought light to your lives. You were the cottage on the sea awaiting the sea and looking at the moon.

This whole little life you had created was paradise.

Until it wasn't.

.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑˚̑*̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇

Missions were as easy as they could be with Satoru, Suguru, Shoko, and you on the job.

Grade 1 sorcerer, Mei Mei, and Grade 2 sorcerer Utahime Iori from Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College were busy dealing with a cursed mansion and hadn't come back in two days, which meant wherever they were was messing with time.

"You know Utahime is going to be pissed if Gojo is here", Shoko said as she sat on a nearby bench. Gojo scoffed, probably annoyed with the thought of someone not enjoying his presence. 

"I would be surprised if anyone isn't annoyed with Gojo's presence", you added. Gojo gasped, betrayed that one of his lovers would say anything close to what you had said. You stuck your tongue out at him as he stomped his foot and turned around to Suguru who was laughing his ass off. 

He whined, "You guys are so mean."

After a couple of minutes of Suguru, Shoko, and you laughing your asses off, you saw Gojo walk over to the mansion and prepare the use of his technique lapse, blue. You ran over about to call out to Gojo until-

BOOM!

Well, that's Gojo for you.

You fanned the smoke of the impact away and Gojo walking towards the ledge that the impact of his cursed technique left.

"I came to help you Utahime", Gojo declared, "You cryin'?"

As the smoke went away, you saw her face twisted in annoyance and disgust as she stood up saying, "I'm not crying! Respect your elders!" Gojo never really respected people who were above him. He always saw only his level of power and nothing beyond that. Sometimes you would get insecure thinking Gojo would one day ignore you for seeming lower than him, but you knew his love for you and Suguru would fix on the level you were in.

For Utahime's sake, you smacked Gojo in the back of his head for acting up and not saying anything before blowing up the entire mansion. Utahime's face softened as she smiled with relief when she saw you. You were mostly known for keeping Satoru and Suguru in their place, even before you three were dating.