13: School :p

a/n: hayo pplz. we gat 4 followersssss. yayz. aaanyway im gonna TRY to post *three* chapters today soo yeah.

also sorry i had to edit this because sOMEBODY (*ahem* me *ahem*) forgot that iida was dead---

mina pov: (because she totally wont be important in the future)

Midoriya ended up leaving again, so Uraraka and Todoroki ended up joining me, Kiri, Kami, and Sero in the common area. Tsu was with Tokoyami, so it was only those two. After a while of sitting there while Kiri and Kami played Minecraft on their phones, Midoriya manages to show up. Uraraka bounces up and rushes to him immediately, enclosing him in a hug. Damn I wish a girl would hug me like that-

"Deku where were you?!?!"

"I visited my boyfr- I-I mean, I went to get bubble tea..?"

"MIDORIYA HAS A BOYFRIEND?!?!?!?!" I scream, grabbing the attention of everyone, including Monoma from another dorm building, Aizawa from his fucking sleeping bag in the classroom (while he was asleep), and Kami who was busy fighting the Ender Dragon.

"Before m- NO IT KILLED ME!!!"

"HAH! Karma for killing my parrot!"

"BUT YOU KILLED MY PARROT!"

"Well now you're DEAD!"

"And- NO SHIT WHERE AM I?!?!"

"I'm breaking into your place now."

"H- NO ALL MY DIAMONDS DON'T GO THERE!"

"Guys would you shut it?" I ask them politely before jumping up and demanding Midoriya to tell us e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g.

"What's his name? How old is he? When did you meet him? How did you meet him? How long have you been dat-"

"KIRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" yells Kaminari, interrupting my flow of questions. Their Minecraft game is getting so annoying. Like just kill each other already and get it over with!

"I-it's nothing! It's probably n-not interesting at a-all!" says Midoriya, stuttering and starting to blush.

"You're dating someone, how can it not be interesting?" I ask. "C'mon tell us! Please!"

"I-I'll tell you l-later! Maybe a-another time!"

"NO! TELL US NOW!" I scream. Okay, I may be going a little overboard, but there has been absolutely NO drama ever since the... Bakugou incident. And that wasn't that good. So I need some tea. And this is good tea. Our class cinnamon bun, is dating someone! A boy... A BOY?!?!

"WAIT MIDORIYA YOU'RE GAY!??!"

"Uhh... yeah..?"

Uraraka is visibly sad, Todoroki looks slightly happier than usual, and everyone else just stands there shocked. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being gay. I'm gay myself, in fact. It's just... so unexpected for Midoriya.

"Thank goodness I thought I was the only one." Kiri mumbles.

"WHAT?" My head snaps around so fast I'm surprised I didn't break my neck.

"What?" he replies.

"Did you just-"

"Wait shit did I?"

"Eh it's fine I'm lesbian."

"Are we even talking about Deku's boyfriend at this point?" asks Uraraka. "If so, Deku, AT LEAST TELL US HIS NAME PLEASE!"

Deku gets even redder than before. He tries to stutter something out, but all we get out is a "I'll tell you later." Eventually I just can't take it anymore, and I jump up, walking right up to him.

"You spill the fucking tea, got it?" I say, getting into 'villain-mode'. He looks up at me, a little scared, but still shakes his head no. It's. A. Name. Why won't he just tell us? At that moment, a knock is made on the door. A really tall brunette stands there. Damn she's kind of cute-

"Hey, you guys are being really loud and everyone can hear you. Anyway I'm Himari from GenEd. My quirk is truth, so I can help you settle this. I can make anyone speak the truth. So, I'll help you, but in return, you all shut up. Got it?"

"Sure." I say, without really thinking. "We wanna know his boyfriend's name."

She raises an eyebrow. "That's it?"

"Yeah, now do it." I feel like I'm acting a little harsh, but I want the tea.

"So, Midoriya right? Anyway, what's your boyfriends name?" she asks, bored. But his reply changes her - and everyone else's - expression completely.

"K-Katsuki Bakugou."

a/n: enddd

next chapter will be full of kAmI aNd kIrI's mInEcRaFt aDvEnTuReS bcuz y not.

btw, while you were reading this, a one-armed toga was being tortured :>

anyway bai

shishiko