Part 8: Miracle

Playlist : Crown By TXT

November 24th was the day the music video had released, the boys were desperately hoping it would gain the myriad amount of views.

As if an answer to their prayers, the video had surpassed the amount of their previous music video. Sungho had read the comments and the fans were loving the song, the choreo, and Jiseo's acting the most, Jiseo blushed when the members except Hyunsoo congratulated him.

Before the showcase the next day, the song had entered numerous charts, overnight. While First Diversion was sound asleep, exhausted.

Junkyu gasped while checking his phone in the morning, their song 'Bullet' was placed 10th in the Hallyeo Chart.

All of the boys were motivated and elated when they had their hair and makeup was done for the upcoming showcase.

All of them determined not to do any slight mistakes.

The group slumped on their makeup chair, exhausted yet elated at the results of their showcase, there were thousands of media companies sent to write and take their photos.

"It is a miracle" Saejun stated. While having his makeup wiped off.

"I know right? Can't believe THE SHOW actually invited us!" Sungho cajoled.

"Let's hurry up then The Show's right after this" Reuben commanded and added.

"You guys, did a great job, by the way"

Saejun and Sungho smiled thankfully.

"Thanks, you did great too," Saejun said.

"Yeah, you did too," Sungho said while grinning.

It was a fifteen minute ride to The Show's broadcasting building, they could not believe their eyes when they saw just how much of a crowd waiting for them at the building's entrance.

Fangirls stretch out vastly at both sides of the barricaded walkway. Excitement filled Sungho's stomach as he saw a myriad of fans lifted up banners with photos of him.

Saejun had wanted this, yet why does he felt nervous?

His palm started to fill with sweat.

The crowd went wild as Reuben stepped out of the car, followed by Sungho, Hyunsoo, Saejun, and Junkyu.

The screaming raised when Jiseo stepped out, he gave out a shy smile and a small wave.

Hyunsoo tried to keep his annoyance at bay.

Saejun kept a happy face, smiling for the fans, yet his hands were fidgeting.

It reminded him of that day when he was eight.

Eight years old Saejun scanned the crowd for a familiar face, the face of his mom.

She had promised to set aside her schedule for the day and watch him doing his speech.

Baek Haneul, Saejun's mother was an attorney, she hardly had time to spend with her son.

Young Saejun eyes frantically searched for his Mom among the crowd.

Throat dryer than the desert in the Sahara, an Indian ocean of tears threatening to splashed out at the back of his eyes.

All the students of his International School stood before him, waiting for him to begin his speech.

Gulping and gulping and fidgeting.

Saejun felt a hand on his shoulder, looking up, he saw Miss Robert, his school's training teacher. Saying comforting words.