Chapter 13

-time skip (3 years)-

y/ns pov 

the past 3 years were the best years of my life. I grew closer and closer with all of karls friends and getting close to karl himself it was finally the day

the day when I wake up normal and the day ends life-changing

today was the day me and Karl are getting married 

we were getting married in an open barn next to a field of dandelions.

(a/n ISTG I DIDNT WANT TO PUT DANDELIONS I BLAME DAGNY, Dagny if your reading this rn hii BUT I BLAME DAGNY FOR MAKING ME READ A FIELD OF DANDELIONS GREAT FANFIC BUT ITS THE ONLY THING ON MY MIND NOW.)

I was getting ready for the day, in my hotel room listening to music when one of my favorite songs came on. it was one of my favorites because it lowkey reminded me of karl idk why but it did.

[ before you continue reading I recommend putting on some headphones and playing I wanna be yours by the arctic monkeys and FYI I will be saying this with multiple songs multiple times during the chapter ]

{I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
Breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust }

I was finishing up my makeup with some eyeliner and mascara while humming along to the song

{Secrets I have held in my heartAre harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours}

I had finished up with my makeup but now I just had to prepare myself that in just an hour I would be getting married to the love of my life

as the song finished up I went on Twitter to pass some of the time 

{I wanna be your vacuum cleaner (Wanna be yours)
Breathing in your dust (Wanna be yours)
I wanna be your Ford Cortina (Wanna be yours)
I will never rust (Wanna be yours)
I just wanna be yours (Wanna be yours)
I just wanna be yours (Wanna be yours) }

------

it was time.

I had looked at the barn, where the ceremony would be, and saw everyone sitting where they needed well everyone was close friends so there was barely a side to pick to chose to sit on. i looked down the aisle and saw Niki, Minx, Katie, and Maddy on my side of the aisle being bridesmates and Jimmy, Chris, chandler, big q, and sapnap on karls side being his groomsmen (or whatever tf they are called)

then I heard the music, the night we met. (recommend playing the night we met by lord Huron rn) it was time for me to walk down the aisle.

instead of the hear comes the bride music I wanted to listen to the speedrunning music and DUDUDU my way down the aisle and dream wasnt opposed to the idea but everyone else didn't like it so the night we met was the next best option.

as I walked down the aisle I could feel the butterfly forming in my stomach I knew this right here was my soulmate I was marrying.

after the introduction and the vows and the I dos and the rings, this was it 

"i now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" 

this was it we were married.

soon we were all dancing on the dance floor, people were requesting songs to play to the DJ. burning pile was requested by Wilbur, devil town was requested by ranboo, could have been me was requested by tommy, honestly the best day of my life. but now, now it was time for the weds to slow dance. 

      ( this one is mandatory so you better start playing Mr loverman :) )   

{I'm headed straight for the floor
The alcohol served its tour
And it's headed straight for my skin
Leaving me daft and dim}

i could feel his heartbeat as we slowly danced, on the dance floor.

everyone watching  

{I'm Mr. Loverman
And I miss my lover, man
I'm Mr. Loverman
Oh, and I miss my lover
The ways in which you talk to me
Have me wishin' I were gone
The ways that you say my name
Have me runnin' on and on}

it was perfect, everything I could ever imagine.

"I love you" I could hear him wisper still dancing. "I love you too Karl"

{I've shattered now, I'm spilling out
Upon this linoleum ground (Mr. Loverman)
I'm reeling in my brain again
Before it can get back to you (Mr. Loverman)
Oh what am I supposed to do without you?}

as the song wrapped up I kissed him on the cheek and everyone else came back on the dance floor. 

after a few hours of dancing both me and Karl ended up laying on the ground, in the field on our stomachs staring at everyone having such a great time, and slowly everyone seemed to move to the ground near us and stare at everyone and the beautiful scenery. at one point I could even hear peace and love on planet earth, (I'm sorry I watched Weston's whole stream today and he got it stuck in my head the amount of times he played it) while tubbo was amazed staring at a butterfly. 

it was a great night, with lots of laughs and dancing and drinking (for the adults at least) all in all it was the best night ever. 

  as it came to an end the DJ played one last song before the wedding was all over and we had to go home, or the hotel room at least. I wish it could have lasted longer but time doesn't stop for anyone, although at least when one thing ends another begins, this, this is just a new era to begin that will be even better than the last. wow, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Karl, Karl fucking jacobs.

{I'm Mr. Loverman

And I miss my lover, man
I'm Mr. Loverman

Oh, and I miss my lover}

(982 words)