Chapter 1 : How they met

Reed walking through the forest his long titan ears twitch is glasses gleam in the small light the shines on him. His lap coat swaying behind him as he look for a subject to experiment on. Reed thought to his self "I hope my experiment is hot " He smirked at that thought wanting to fuck something and he starts to look and look through the forest until he sees a male half cat half human. Reed slowly walks toward him observing him up and down making sure to get a nice view of his ass. Mamo sitting down on a log had no idea that he was about to be taken away by a longed earred glasses wearing smart ass. Reed tapped on Mamo's shoulder with a small smirk his blue eyes don't show because of the gleam in his glasses "Hello" Reed said with a serious grin. Mamo looked up at him his eyes glistened a little."um.. hello..." Reed put a finger under Mamo's chin with a slight smirk then he said "You're an exquisite creature..." Reed face got closer to Mamo's face which now had a slight blush and a creeped out look on it. "May do some test on your DNA?.. I would love to have you as my new subject." Mamo's eyes widen and his ears perked and his tail puffed out. " Subject?!..." Mamo quickly pushed Reed away. Reed frowned with a tiny smirk. "I guess U don't want tuna" Reed smirked and pulled out a can of tuna. Mamo's eyes widen and he licked his lips his tail swaying side to side. Reed smirked knowing he would be his. Mamo desperate for the tuna said "n-no I want it ! " Reed smirked and said "Come and follow me to my house then and I'll make U a wonderful tuna meal." Reed grabbed Mamo's hand and started to walk to his house. Reed looked at Mamo and said " By the way my name is Reed" he smirked holding Mamo's hand still. Mamo doesn't mind the hand holding and replies with a small smile "My name is Mamo"