Chapter 2: Kitty get his Tuna and more ;)

Reed lead the poor, innocent, and unexpected cat human back to his home which was a huge building that looked techno. Mamo has a soft blush and was staring down at their hands as Reed unlocks his door opening it and pulls Mamo in. The glasses on Reed's face have a glare that hides his eyes and his emotions... "Sit down on the couch and watch TV.. I'll prepare your meal" The glasses boy cute and sexy looking spoke then turned away and walked to the kitchen. "Yes sir" The cute and perfectly shaped cat human said with a smile and a soft pur and sat on the couch watching what was on the tv with his tail swaying . As Mamo got comfy on the couch Reed made a fantastic meal made of tuna. The meal looked so delicious and smelled delicious too! Mamo could smell it and he almost started drooling until Reed walked to the couch and handed him a dish. Mamo was chugging down the food because it was just so delicous until Reed snatched the food out of his hands. " Slow the fuck down dumbass! You're going to choke. Then die and I won't have a fucking subject." Reed scawled Mamo. Mamo whimpered "Yes sir.. can I have my food now?" Reed groaned and handed it to him. "After your done with your food we're going straight to my lab" Reed sayed as his big elf looking ears twitched. Mamo finishes after a few minutes and licks his lips then hands the plate to Reed with a soft smile. " Thank you Reed. It was delicious! " Reed rolled his eyes and grabbed Mamo's hand pulling him off of the couch " Come on let's go to my lab now." Mamo starts to get dirty thoughts of what his lab is like while he's being pulled to a door at the end of the hall way. Mamos thoughts: What if he doesn't want to actually get my DNA? What if taking test on me and seeing my DNA actually means he wants to have sex with me?.. Mamo shakes the thoughts from his head and was blushing hard. Mamo not even noticing he was already in the lab until he came back to earth. Reed growled "Get on the table already and stop day dreaming!" Reed was getting irritated which made the cute little cat human want to laugh. Mamo couldn't hold it in, and he let out a cute little chuckle. Reed just rolled his eyes as the cute little Mamo looked so cute and happy, having his tail wagging.
Reed went and grabbed a needle to take some of Mamo's blood.

Mamo saw the needle and go scared not very into needles because it makes him think of vets.

Reed smirked seeing his fear and nervousness. "If you stay still.." Reed leaned in close lips beside Mamo's ear and hand on Mamo's inner thigh rubbing right there. " I'll make you feel good right after" Reed says seductively then licks Mamo's ear. He pulled away and looked at Mamo. The little kitty human had red blush spread across his face and he nodded. Reed pushed the sharp needle into the little cat human's shoulder. The little cat human stayed as still as he could having a large blush on his face. Reed obtains enough of Mamo's blood and slowly pulls the needle out and squirts the blood into a container that he puts a lid on and labels it 'cat specimen'.
He shuts the cabinet with a smirk. Reed turned around and walked to the table pushing Mamo down so  he laying on the table. Reed licked Mamo's neck and unbuttoned his pants. While unzipping Mamo's pants and pulling them off he makes deep hickies that make Mamo softly moan. Reed handled his own pants off."Get on your hands and knees now" He smirks taking off Mamo's boxers. The little cat obeyed his order and got on his hands in knees blushing hard. Reed smirks and pushes his large cock on the pussy cat's ass. Reed kissed his shoulders grinning in them and shoved his now erected cock roughly in Mamo's hole. Mamo let out a loud moan gasping and blushing hard. The pussy cat arches his back in pleasure as Reed thrusts roughly in him having his glasses in. Reed slams into him roughly and rapidly. Reed hit Mamo's prostate and the little kitty let out a louder moan yelping a little and he was scratching up the cold table he was being penetrated on. Mamo moaned out Reed's name. "R-Reed~ f-faster~!" Reed smirked and nodded picking up his thrusting pace. With every thrust Mamo was pleasured only having a bit of pain. The little cat arches his back being filled with so much pleasure and soon something else. (wink wink) Reed grunted and panted. "I-i think I'm about to cum.." Mamo pushed his ass up and looked back at him innocently and moans and pants. "C-c-cum t-then.."
Reed
Let
His
Load
Out.

Mamo moaned feeling the warm substance fill his ass as he pants.
Reed smirked panting and pulls his dick out. After a few minutes Reed caught his breath and says seductively.

"You're my favorite specimen so far~"