Chapter 1

Athena's POV:

We have to move.. Again. I mean come on. This is to much now. It's like mom and dad are trying to ruin our lives! Actually my life, but they couldn't care less about it.

'Knock knock'

"Come in!" I yell.

"Hey, you ready for school tomorrow? It's sort of exciting." Allison tells me.

"We change schools a lot, and now you find it exciting?" I question her.

"I'm trying to think of the positive here alright so, quit being such a damn downer." Allison scolds me.

"Girls I-" Me and Allison both turn around and look at our mother in my doorway.

"Yeah mom?" Allison asks.

"I was gonna say, get ready and head to bed, you have school tomorrow." Our mom tells us both.

"Yeah yeah, whatever I was just gonna get ready." I say.

"Me too, I'm gonna get take a shower real quick." Allison says and runs out before we could say anything else.

My mom shuts the door, and I give her a questioning look.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a slight tone.

"Your aunt Kate is coming. Best behavor only."

"She gives me evil vibes, I don't like her mom." I say back.

"Don't make me repeat myself." My mother says and leaves.

I sigh. "Why can't I be a normal girl in a normal family, but no. I have to live with guns everywhere." I say to myself.

I unbox the rest of my thing and head to bed.

AUTHOR NOTE:

My first real chapter! SO happy I finally decided to make this. Vote if you can! Give me your opinions, harsh or not!