First Night

We got into a old styled vintage car, the seats were covered in black leather and the inside smelled of rich cologne. Josh drove and held the wheel tightly yet cool. "So, what's your name?" Josh said. I figured I would just tell him since he did just save my life and was gonna give me a place to stay. I said, " My name's y/n." He shyly smirked and said, " Beautiful, just like you." I turned too face him and our eyes locked, it was as if I were staring at emeralds.
We arrived at a tall building which looked way too fancy. Who is this guy? I thought too myself. I followed Josh up the elevator before we arrived too the top floor. "Come on in" Josh said. As the door flung open I gasped. The apartment was so nicely decorated, looked rich. Was Josh rich? Who is he really? I continued asking myself questions. Josh led me to the bathroom. "Get on top of the counter" he said. My eyes widened, "ok" I said nervously. Josh set his arms onto me and lifted me on the counter. "I need to clean this wound on your head" he said. He was getting close, so close. The space between us was fading as he met me face to face. He cleaned the dry dripping blood that ran down my face and I inhaled fresh cologne, the same smell from before. It was intoxicating, just his scent made me feel things. As his hand gently cleaned my face, the hairs on my arms began to rise. Fuck, why am I getting so turned on! I thought. "Y/n, Are you okay? Your cheeks are red" Josh said. Fuck, no way was I blushing right now. "No no, I'm fine" I said. After he finished cleaning up my wounds we went to a room. The room was huge, it had a king sized bed and had black interior. I presumed this was his room. "Fuck he's so hot" I whispered too myself. Josh snapped his head and smirked. Did I say that out loud? I thought. "Why don't you lay down little runway" the words slithered out of his mouth. Josh began walking towards me, striding with confidence. He removed his black jacket and threw it across the room. Finally he reached my face. As we stared into each other's eyes, his hand caressed my face. Suddenly I felt as he gently grabbed my chin then proceeded to rub my bottom lip with his thumb.
I slowly parted my mouth, giving him access too enter. As his thumb entered my mouth I closed it and gently sucked on it. I don't know what came over me but, I needed him. He smiled, not a kind smile but a satisfied one. Josh slowly took out his thumb from my lips and brought it too himself. He sucked on the saliva that dripped from his thumb before he walked backwards saying, "Time to sleep, runaway".