Raian kure x rock!reader

It's a Friday night,me and my group are preforming. I'm so excited take us weeks to get a gig I'm so happy, it's around eight pm and my band on the stage and as I'm setting up, I see a man with a very well-defined physique, having a lean frame that is bristling with musculature. He has short spiked light grey hair with a small widow's peak and a notch on the right side of his hairline. The sclera of his eyes are dark in contrast to his whitened pupils, I stare for a minute and he looks over and I look away quickly, and two more ppl walk in and sit with him,around nine more ppl flood in. We go get dressed, I have a black skirt  with a triangle cut out on the chest area and camouflage army pants and black platform boots,I do light makeup and I stand with my other girls and we smile big and giggle. We calm ourselves and we get ready to preform. The electric guitar starts, the lights dim and my voice comes slightly deeper and i look at the man and feel a sense of confidences come over me and I look around "Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance,Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance,Rah-rah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Roma-roma-mamaa! Ga-ga-ooh-la-la!,Want your bad romance." I close my eyes and get into it and I just feel my aura flow through the room, everyone is hypothesized."I want your ugly,I want your disease,I want your everything As long as it's free,I want your love.(Love-love-love I want your love),I want your drama,The touch of your hand,I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand,I want your love,Love-love-love,I want your love,(Love-love-love I want your love), the drums and electric guitars follow me and the girls get into it, I open my eyes and look into the mans eyes and strut down the stage and keep eye contact with him. While singing every lyrics, he smiles and raises an eyebrow, I smile and lean my head back hitting that high note"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romanceOh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Caught in a bad romance" I move my hand on my body and get down and  lean forward him."Oh-oh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oooh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Want your bad romance Caught in a bad romance)Want your bad romance" I get up and go back and we end it, I breath heavy and look out and everyone screams and I smile and bow with my group, I laugh and hug the girls and look over to see the man, his arms are crossed and he has the biggest smirk, I blush and after we meet and greet people, we start to wrap our stuff up and I look over and he walks up." You have quit the lungs there" I blush and giggle."it's nothing" he smiles and starts to flirt." My name is Raian Kure" I smile" y/n l/n" he hands me his number" call me, I want to see you again." I smile big and when he leaves, I look at my group and we all scream. But who knew that one night could change my life.

(If you guy want parts to this just ask)👀👀👀