𝙊𝙉𝙀;𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙀
𝘾𝙊𝘽𝙍𝘼 𝙆𝘼𝙄
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙉𝘼 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙎

the 'right' side of the tracks

CIANA awoke feeling groggy, letting out a groan, the rift of the electric guitar and the bass hitting her ears, soon the drums could be heard also and then came the lyrics to 'You Shook Me All Night Long' by ADCD blaring from her alarm indicating the day starting. Ciana turned over in her silk sheets, tiredly reaching over towards her dresser to hit the off button, missing a couple times. Ciana lifted her head from her pillow growing frustrated at missing the button while the song continued to blare. Ciana fed up lifted her body completely, sitting up on her bed, her soft blanket still covered her body. However, she began to hum the song, her face in broke out in a small smile as she began to bob her head to the beat—a knowing smirk formed on her face. Ciana jumped up, her bare feet hitting the hardwood floor in her bedroom, she began to jump up and down, singing the song proudly knowing no one could possibly hear her with how big this house (mansion more like it) was. What could she say classic rock had her heart all the way.

When the song finally came to it's end she pressed the off button on the alarm so it wouldn't repeat itself. Ciana let out a quiet gasp when her bare feet hit the tile floor in her bathroom and quickly flipped the bathroom switch on. Ciana took a quick shower, clicking the digital remote control on the wall that controlled the brightness of the light in her bathroom, dimming the lights slightly. Ciana blowdried her golden locks, brushed her teeth, and applied her usual natural makeup—concealer to cover her imperfections, mascara to accentuate her eyelashes, and her slightly colored lipgloss. Ciana left her hair down, leaving it in its mix of straight and wavy. Ciana decided on wearing a light blue crop top, light washed ripped jeans and black ankle boots despite her stepdads money who threw it at her constantly to make up for his neglect she didn't usually dress fancy.

Ciana grabbed phone and other essential things before making her way through the maze to the main kitchen. Letting out a sigh at the sight in front of her, her mother passed out face down on the table that sat in the kitchen, Maria making breakfast and no one else in sight. "When did she come in?" Ciana asked Maria, who turned startled at the sound of another voice but gave Ciana a small smile once realizing it was her. "Ms. Katherine came back in at about three in the morning, continued to party on her own and passed out about thirty minutes ago," Maria replied casually, considering this was an almost every night and day occurrence. Ciana gave her a nod in response, picking up her mother's head gazing at her mother's dead face, mouth wide open, drool reciting on the side of her mouth and smudged eyeliner across her face. Ciana shook her head, noting her mother was breathing before simply letting go and watching her mother's head fall back onto the table.