Chapter 16: Disease or Sickness?

Both killua and gon were in the car driving to the hospital to check what the hell was going on with gon. Obviously killua was still upset and was murmuring to himself on the way to the hospital.

"Sometimes I ask myself how I still even love you.." he glares at gon while still driving.

"It'd because you love me~" gon giggles as he looked at killua.

Killua luaghs a little "your damn right about that" he gives gon a small smile but then shook his head still angry at the fact he was hiding things.

"I'm still mad at you tho. so don't think your getting away so easily. Just because I love you"

Gon luaghs nervously "ahaha. I totally know that" a small drop of swear trickled down the side of his cheek "I totally gonna get my ass beat" he said in his thoughts.

"Alright were here." They both get out of the car and gon looked at the hospital. He starts to feel dizzy and a bit nauseous all of a sudden. "Are you Alright gon?" Killua said looking over at him.

"Ya I'm Alright. I'm just feeling a bit dizzy that's all." He gives off another nervous luaghs before he starts to stumble over his feet.

Killua reacted quickly and catches gon before he fell. "Jesus christ. You okay?!" His voice changed to panic mode. "YUP. I'm definitely okay as you can see" gon said sarcastically.

Killua looked him giving him a very unamused look "you know I can leave you here right now if you wanted to" killua exclaimed

"But you won't" gon said confidentiality. He sighs and just picked gon up bridal style. "W-What are are you doing?!" "What do you think I'm doing you idiot. I'm carrying you. Since you can't even walk properly anymore"

gon blushes in embarrassment "it's fine you really don't have to carry me!"

"Nope. It's already to late. So your just gonna have to suck. It. Up." Killua had a grin slapped right across his face and proceeded to walk into the building.

Gon pouted a bit as he tried to release himself from the grasp of this giant. "Killluuuaaa let. Me. Go." He would push his hand up against his face trying to get him to put him down.

He kept walking while carrying gon and tried his best to keep his cool before he would leash out the beast within him and scare the living hell out of gon.

"Gon. Please refrain from pushing your hands in my face." He had a frustrated look and was trying his best to not get irritated.

He continued to walk into the building still holding gon in his arms. Killua walks up to the front desk. Waiting for someone to help them.

"I would appreciate it if you would let me go now" gon had his arms crossed, his brows were furrowed and pouting.

"And why would I do such a thing" killua said with a smug look. "Such a beautiful delicate thing like you should be taken with care. Don't you think"

Gon blushes at his comment and just looks down. "Stop being embarrassing.." he said mumbling.

killua chuckles a little and looks back at the desk where he then laid his eyes upon a young looking little girl with blonde hair and pink eyes.

He then thought "Why is there a little child doing here? And where are her parents?"

"Um excuse me but, where are your parents little girl? Are you lost or something?" Killua said with concern gon also looked at the girl but then started to giggle to himself.

"What are you giggling about?" "Oh nothing. Just thought of something funny." Killua raised his brow.

"well anyways." He then looked back at the small girl which when he turned to look at her. The look on her face was priceless.