Chapter 21- Imagination

Sorry this is going to be a short chapter! I had to write an essay today... procrastinating for the win right? >.< you guys should watch the movie I wrote about. It's soo good. No spoilers in this chapter!

I snuggle up in my blanket on my couch next to Micheal, Carrie, and Michelle. We were currently watching a foriegn movie called Miracle in Cell No. 7. The movie was about a mentally disabled father and his daughter, he was sent to prison, accused of killing a little girl who was the police commisioner's daughter. It was freaking sad. I was sobbing, everyone was sobbing except for Micheal. He just didn't have a heart I guess.

I hide under my blanket quietly sobbing as I watch the scene and I hear the others crying too. It was really was just unfortunate, that it had to happen that way for the father. Why the hell was it him? She just wanted a fucking sailor moon bag.

"What is wrong with you guys?" My dad asks as he passes by the living room, he looks at us as if we were crazy. I guess we did look like it, red eyes and sobbing.

"It's" I sniffle "just too sad" I cry as tears start to pour down my face and rub my eyes.

I lean towards my right to Micheal as my dad laughs and walks away. I bury my head into his shoulder as i start to sob loudly and sniffle. The dad was innocent!

-------

As the movie ended we were all left in even more tears except for Micheal of course, he was just a statue.

"Where the hell was the miracle in all this?" Carrie yells. 

"A-at least she became a good lawyer" I stutter in between sobs, covering my face and crying even more into Micheal.

"You're getting my sleeve wet" he groans and laughs.

"Well sorry that you're incapable of feelings" I sniffle. 

How could you not cry, this was worse than the fault in our stars, tearing and sobbing already in the middle of the movie. Is this how it was in Korea? Oh wait, it was a flashback.

"I feel sad, just not enough to cry" he laughs.

"You guys get any more closer and even I'm going to think you're dating" Carrie softly laughs, pointing at us while she dabs her eyes.

I look at Micheal and he looks at me, both starting to laugh.

I wipe my tears "who thinks that?"

Michelle shrugs and sighs "Some people have been asking us"

Micheal laughs "Let them think that, it'll be fun"

I smile and laugh in response. Me and him dating? He was like my brother. I am not friend zoning him, he told me, sibling love. 

"Yup, let them think all they want"

Let their imagination run wild.