THAT DAY

Melissa is a 17 years old girl, with a petite body but is really an energetic kind of girl, she has a lot of admire both girl and boys. She has a huge crush on one of her classmate. His name is Robert. Robert is a tall slender guy with a good-looking face and a really soft personality. She has close friends that are called Aoi and Jean. Melissa met Aoi at the computer lab 2 years prior, and Jean was the longest one she has befriended with, going back to 5 years. Melissa and Robert are in the same class, class A, while Aoi and Jean are in class C, both classes are at the lowest part of the building and only separated by one class, class B.

3RD APRIL

Melissa went to her school as usual, at morning when she arrives at the gate, she encountered Aoi who is just past the gate, and called him out then they walk together until they got into their own classes, both of them talked about last week, sports event, where Aoi injured his left arm because of carrying too many sports items at once.  In front of the class, she bumps into Robert accidentally, which made her blush red as a boiled crab.

 "Ah, s-sorry R-Robert" said Melissa with a small voice.

"No, no, it was me who didn't look around," said Robert with his gentle voice.

Melissa immediately take her seat and put her face, down on the table, thinking about the event that just happen, she was made fun of by her classmates.

"HOOHOO, LOOK AT MELISSA!! USUALLY, SHE IS THE LOUDEST BUT NOW, SHE BECAME THE SHY SHY GIRL IT SEEMS" said one of her classmates.

"HAA?!" said Melissa angrily.

Then she throws her pencil case at the guy, that was messing with her, the pencil case hit the dudes head, and the whole class burst of laughter.

"YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVE DUDE, HAHAHAHAHA" said one of the other classmate.

The day then continues until her final class, which is at the computer lab.

"Sigh" said Melissa with a loud voice,

"Whats wrong Melissa?" said one of her classmate,

"Computer lab is a pain, it's at the highest building, no one ever really goes there, imagine going there and the class is been cancel, urgh! I don't want to walk there" said Melissa with a cranky voice,

"Well, its not all that bad, you can have a long walk with Robert if ya want," said her classmate,

"OH! SHOT you're right!" said Melissa excitedly.  

Melissa then looks around for Robert, just to be disappointed, when she asked the others, that Robert already went ahead to the computer lab. She and her classmates, except for Robert went along together to the computer lab only to be interrupted by a loud "tud" sound coming from the stairs above them. Turns out it was Aoi that fell from the stairs, some of Aoi's classmates and Melissa's classmates also laugh at him for being clumsy, but then Aoi instead of joining the laughter he made it look like it was intentional by doing another backflip.

"Tadaaaa" said Aoi with a nervous voice.

"HAHAHAHA" the laughter made by the surrounding students.

" I am what they called the greatest showman," said Aoi with a nervous voice.

Melissa giggle a little bit, seeing Aoi's recklessness, and stupidity, just when all of that laughter finished, a huge explosion was heard coming from the computer lab. The entire school for a second was dead silent, some students and teachers try to figure out what just happen. Melissa upon realizing where the explosion was, she tries to go immediately to the computer lab but was stop by Aoi and her classmates.

"ha...no..noo.. ROBERT!!..ROBERT!! WAS THERE" said Melissa with a worried voice,

"No, no we gotta go down, RIGHT NOW!" said Aoi strictly.

A siren can be heard, and the school entered an emergency state. About 20 minutes, the firefighter, polices have arrived and after an hour or so, the fire was able to be stop. The police had to make a piece of sad news, which is Robert, is the only victim of the explosion, but fortunately, no other student was injured. Upon hearing the news, all students nearby were dismissed, after a couple of questions, Melissa who heard the report by the polices was in disbelief.

At home, her family hug, her and told her to take a couple week off from school, but Melissa, was so down, that she doesn't even care about anything, and the family left her alone in her room.

At night, in her room, she cried, and cried, a lot, refusing to believe what just happen. 

"Why this is not true, I haven't even confessed my feelings for you," said Melissa whimpering

after a while of crying and pathetic "if" thoughts, she fell asleep.

A week has passed.

One night during her sleep, she saw a person with a hoody jacket, that made her wear a watch.

"huh, who- who are you" said Melissa weakly 

"-------SAVE-----HIM----" said the unknown person

"sa-save?" said Melissa with a low voice

"---------k-killer--".

24TH FEBRUARY 

The morning comes, and when she went outside, she felt a weird atmosphere, where her family has a really happy mood, and she was weirded out of this because last night they were worried sick, but she didn't think much, after taking a shower she went back to her room until her sister came to her room wearing fully sport school clothing.

"HEY! SIS, WHATCHA DOING LETS GO TO SCHOOL, WE ARE GONNA BE LATE" said her sister enthusiastically 

"Huh... the school is on break, for now, right," said Melissa with a low voice

"ARE YOU DAYDREAMING!! Let's GO, THE SPORT EVENT IS GONNA START" said her sister enthusiastically

"huh?!" said Melissa with her eyes wide open and was confused as hell.

Then she went outside, to see the calendar, where she was shocked to see the date of today is 24th of February a week before that day. She went to check her phones, the internet and even asked her parents, after getting sure, she remembers last night and sees the watch on her wrist that she just realizes.

"Oh god, did I really, did I really, went back in time?"

Without much thinking, she takes her sister and they went to school immediately, and when she arrived there, she saw the students and everything around are ready for the sports event, then right there she believed and accepted the reality that she is right now, which is a week before that day happen. Determine to change what is gonna happen next week, she made a vow to save Robert, and she is also trying to figure what why that person said "killer", regardless, she will try to save Robert as her main objective.

END

AUTHOR'S NOTES

MELISSA BIO

BIRTHDAY : !??? (hehe not revealing that yet)

AGE: -

FAVORITE FOOD: SPICY NOODLY ( SHE LOVES CHALLENGE )

ROBERT

BIRHTDAY: 29 JANUARY

AGE : 17

FAVORITE FOOD: Pancake with hot sauce inside (don't ask why)

AOI
BIRTHDAY : 1st DECEMBER

AGE: 16

FAVORITE FOOD: BURGER (I LOVE BURGER TOO)

JEAN

BIRTHDAY : 4th November

AGE: 16

FAVORITE FOOD: PIZZA! ( haaa pizzaaaa )