Common Room

After the last battle of Hogwarts the teachers spent the summer rebuilding Hogwarts and searching for teachers. Now the school is reopening for all students. Hermione decides to go to her seventh year at Hogwarts because she skipped school last year to hunt down and destroy Voldemort's horcruxes. Now that Voldemort is defeated and the school is reopening she wants to finish her education.

Your POV
Hermione is sitting in her usual chair in the Gryffindor common room. You still haven't spoken to her because you don't know how she feels about you being into girls and you know that she was with Ron Weasley last year so she's probably straight. She is also completely gorgeous and smart so you feel utterly stupid around her. You watch her writing an essay for a whole hour instead of doing any of your own homework. About five times you consider going over and talking to her but each time you come up with a different reason not to. Finally people start heading to bed and soon after you and Hermione are the only ones left in the common room. Hermione finishes her essay and rolls up six feet of parchment. Tonight she is wearing her muggle clothes, a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. She tucks a piece of stray hair behind her ear and leans down to put her rolled parchment into her bag. The back of her shirt rides up, revealing the smooth skin of her lower back. Her tank top pulled down just enough so you can her tits threatening to spill out of her lace bra. You feels yourself getting wet just looking at her, the light from the fire give her skin a warm glow and your jeans dig into your clit. Suddenly you realize how stupid you're going to look if Hermione sees you alone at the other end of the common room creepily watching her. Quickly you grab the book you were reading earlier and pretend to be engaged in it.
Hermione's POV
Just as I had hoped, y/n is still reading when I finally finish my essay. By now the common room is dark and everyone has gone to bed. I get up from my comfortable chair and walk over to where y/n is sitting, lightly bouncing her foot up and down. "Hey, you're y/n right?" I say to the book that hides her face. Y/n's foot stops bouncing.
Your POV
Your heart is hammering as you lower your book.
"Oh, yes. I mean yeah, I'm y/n. And you're Hermione. Which you already know, obviously."
Hermione smirks at you and reaches towards your thigh. Her fingers lightly brush the inside of your jeans as she lifts the end of your book to peek at the cover. "Transfiguration?"
"yeah" you reply "I still haven't started on the essay though."
Hermione nudges you "scoot over, I'll help you"
Hermione sits down beside you, her whole body pressed up against you. You see that there is more room beside her but she doesn't move away from you. "so what do you need help with, do you understand the topic?" "yeah" you reply "I've just been too distracted to actually write the essay"
"Well this might help" Hermione leans in towards your face, her lips an inch from yours. You close your eyes and feel her breath on your lips. Just as your lean in, Hermione pulls away clutching parchment and a quill from the table beside you. Hermione chuckles "no need to get flustered y/n, I was just grabbing some parchment".
You dig in you bag and find some ink, but you hands are shaking as you tried to unstopper it. Your hand slips suddenly as the top comes off and the ink splatters on Hermione's shirt. "Shit, sorry" you say. "It's alright" Hermione replies. "Maybe you should take you shirt off" you say "you know, so it doesn't stain your bra" Hermione laughs, "or I could just clean it with my wand. It seems like you really want me to take my shirt off though" You blush a deep red but look straight into her eyes. "Maybe I do" you say. "ok" says Hermione. She pulls her shirt over her head and tosses it to the side. Now she is sitting next to you in just her lace bra, and her perfect tits. You don't even try not to stare. "Fuck" you whisper. Hermione lifts your chin and looks into you eyes. Then she leans in and kisses you. Her lips are soft as they move in sync with yours. You part your lips slightly and her tongue ventures into your mouth.
She kisses you deeply, hungrily, and pushes you down into the chair. She takes off her sweatpants and you quickly peel off your shirt. You reach down to undo your pants but Hermione points her wand and you and ropes slither around your wrists and bind them to the chair, which reclines with another flick of her wand. Hermione undoes your pants and pulls them off of you along with your panties. She then straddles you and grinds her hips, still adorned with lace panties, on your clit. You arch you back slightly and moan in pleasure. Hermione grabs a fistful of your hair and leans in. You open your mouth to allow her tongue to enter your mouth. Her kiss travels across your jawline and down to your chest. She undoes your bra and licks a circle on your nipple. Then she sucks on it and gently bites it, making you gasp. she kisses down your stomach and to your clit. You close your eyes and feel her tongue in circles on your clit. Now you are soaking wet as she parts your lips and licks in between them. You feel her warm tongue enter you, her face pushed up in your pussy. She resurfaces for air and puts one finger inside you. She adds another finger and curls them upward, brushing your g-spot. She puts her face back down to you clit and flicks it with her tongue as she pumps her fingers into you. You feel the pressure building up inside your core and you know if she continues like this, you will cum soon.
"Faster" you whine.
Hermione pumps her fingers deeper and faster and sucks hard on your clit. "Fuuuck Hermione I'm gonna cum"
You come all over Hermione's face and she rides out your orgasm, licking you clean.
"We should definitely make this a regular thing" You say, "Because I'm gonna make you come so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."
Hermione smirked at you "I'll look forward to it"