•Jealous Emperor•

not even 5 minutes had passed since I've uploaded this and y'all be reading it already- thank you 🌝

"C'mon Kuroko, You can't be that tired yet. .-" Kagami trailed off his words once he saw the bluenette sprawled across the gym floor.

The duo had been doing continuous practicing for 2 weeks straight now.

Though, Kagami has no plans of stopping the said routine.

Kuroko did, And the small one wanted out.

"I'm tired already. . Kagami-kun" The shadow sighed and got up, Ready to head home.

Though also remembering he had to meet his former captain today as he had summoned him.

"B-but Akashi-kun won't like it-"

"Who cares what he says, Kuroko-" Kagami was startled.

Scissors went flying towards his face, Luckily for him he dodged it.

"What the hell?!" The taller red haired complained as he looked at the serious looking Akashi behind him.

His eyes were dark as he stared at Kagami with crazy eyes.

"Tetsuya. . Let's go home" Akashi said, In a somewhat forced tone of being nice.

"Hai, Akashi-kun" Kuroko nodded, Knowing that the situation will only get worse when he disobeys the emperor's demands.

"Akashi-kun. . Why did you bring me here?" The bluenette asked calmly.

He looked at his surroundings, No shit was the red haired boy had a big ass mansion.

Though something was quite off.

The shadow felt like they we're the only ones in the property, Minus the driver that drove them here.

It felt quite and eerie.

"Let's go Tetsuya. . A punishment is needed for boys that are naughty"

The captain smirked seeing how his baby's face dropped.

No one knew they were in a relationship.

Of course they plan to tell their friends someday but right now isn't quite the time yet.

Kuroko knew how rough his boyfriend can be at bed.

Plus him being pissed off because he's been spending all his days with Kagami.

Barely leaving anytime for them to cuddle or something intimate.

But now, Akashi won't let that happen anymore.

"Da-daddy please. ."

"Let's go, My cute little doll" Akashi's eyes shined, Dragging the smaller into his mansion.

They passed a lot of rooms before they finally got to the red haired boy's room.

Nothing special really, Just a room that's probably bigger than our houses but oh well.

In the middle sat a bed with red velvet sheets.

"Strip"

The blue haired boy obeyed, His pale body was now displayed in front of his boyfriend.

His curves and thick thighs plus his ass was driving the captain wild.

Though he kept his composure.

Akashi cornered Kuroko onto the bed.

Raising his legs and putting it on his shoulder, Kissing and biting his inner thighs.

"N-ngH. . A-akashi kun~" The bluenette moaned softly.

"Oh? You've gotten quite excited now aren't you Kuroko. .?"

"P-Please don't- MN-nGH~♡ Ky-kYa!" The bluenette moaned.

He could feel the red hair's fingers massage his prostate.

"Such a great expression, Though it would be better if I'd see how your face looks like when I choke you. ." Akashi smirked triumphantly.

He wrapped his cold slender fingers onto Kuroko's pale throat.

"A-angh! I-i, nGh~! ♡ Ch-choke me more. . Daddy"

I'm turning innocent babies into kinky hoes- I.

"That's what I like to hear Tetsuya" Akashi smiled, Unzipping his pants.

Showing off his hard 14 inch, Not like Kuroko hasn't seen his boyfriend's dick before but everytime he does- He gets amazed.

"N-ngH. .~ Akashi-kun. . I wa-want it~ I want your co-cock i-inside me~ ♡" The bluenette moaned as he arched his back when the captain started to thrust his fingers roughly inside him.

"Hm? You're awfully honest today Tetsuya. ." Akashi smirked, Amused at the sight.

Seeing his little boyfriend pleading and begging to be wrecked just made him more turned on than he already was.

"Well then, Let's see how well you can take daddy's cock" The captain's voice deepened as he slowly pushed in his tip.

"G-guwAh~! ♡ AN-anGH~! To-too big. .~" Kuroko's chest went up and down as he tried to control his moans from getting louder.

"You're so precious. . " Akashi licked his lips in delight.

The top started thrusting into the blue haired male.

"Se-sei kun. . W-want more~! ♡" Kuroko begged, His tounge stuck out as he held the red hair's hands.

"Hm? You've been a bad boy these past weeks. . Should I even be giving you this cock of mine?" Akashi smiled as the bluenette's eyes immediately widened.

"B-but-"

"Ah Tetsuya, You've been practing with Kagami haven't you? You didn't even notice how much I've been longing for you although I held myself back" The captain's eyes shifted, A look of anger painted his face as soon as he said the red haired male's name.

"Ak-akashi-! NG-Ngha~! Ha-hAnGh~! ♡" Kuroko moaned like crazy as the emperor slammed inside of him with great force.

"I hate people that are so close to you Tetsuya. . Especially that Kagami, He still needs to lower his head and learn not to look down on me. . Don't you think so My precious Tetsuya?" Akashi grinned.

Kuroko knew what he meant.

That means he's planning something for Kagami, Something that can ultimately harm him.

"P-please sei-kun~! D-don't do anything to K-kagami- ANGH~!"

"Say that name again Kuroko, And I will wreck you again and again" Akashi warned, Fastening his pace.

The blue haired boy tried to keep up, Sweat covered both of their bodies as the red haired boy pounded mercilessly into his former teammate.

Moans and groans we're the only sounds you can hear from the big ass room.

"If you don't want that teammate of yours getting hurt. . I suggest he lays his eyes and hands off you, No more extra practices with him" Akashi licked his lips, Liking how his boyfriend could barely talk because of his doings.

"Y-y-yes Sei-kun. . h-hAnGh~! ♡" Kuroko nodded not caring anymore as he could feel his insides getting murdered.

"Good, That's what I like to hear. . My sweet little Tetsuya"

With a final thrust, They both came.

The bluenette's eyes rolled back as he could feel the warm load of his top loading him up.

Meanwhile Akashi stared at his boyfriend's naked body that was heavily breathing, His own cum spread across his stomach.

"Don't let anyone but me see you like this. . Well it's not like I'll let anyone see you like this, Tetsuya" The captain smirked as the bluenette passed out.

we stan a jealous akashi yall