8. truth or dare?

Caroline's pov

It has been a month since Elizabeth and I arrived in Monte Carlo.

Oddly Elizabeth made peace with Charles (after another furious fight), Marcus has come out to Sophie and now they're together, Lando and I are bonding more and more and I'm starting to like it.

(Who wouldn't fall in love with Lando, a magnificent, beautiful, perfect boy .. ok enough I don't want to become romantic, enough and advances Elisabeth with her dramas)

Tonight Sophie threw a sleepover (yes Eliza and I are her friends) and invited the boys too.

Arriving in Sophie's luxurious house, the butler takes us to the tavern, there are various pretzels and boys to visit us.

Ch: best friends always late

C: now is our motto !!

We start laughing

S: come on girls sit down and watch Harry Potter

E-C: of course we will arrive immediately

I personally don't like Harry Potter, but I was invited to see it, I don't want to be rude so I'll watch it anyway.

While the others are very rude, most of them are on the phone except me, Charles and Sophie.

S: yes but if you are not interested in seeing it just tell me

Nobody answers then Sophie turns off the television.

L: but no Sophie was so beautiful!

S: yes right ... how about playing truth or dare?

Everyone: yes why not!

We get in a circle and start playing.

L: Caroline truth or dare?

C: truth

L: you have to tell us who your crush is!

panic (panic pa panic fear) .. ok let's go back to the question .. what aa!

C: so I like a nice and funny guy

L: oh well but they are all like that except Charles.

At the answer Charles throws him a pillow

L: threshing floor you hurt me!

Ch: so you learn

We all laugh.

L: Anyway Caro do we know him?

C: maybe yes.

Strike midnight, after a thousand kisses and obligations almost all of us fall asleep, the only ones awake are me, Lando and Emma.

C: the only one who will stay awake is me so ..

I can't finish falling asleep like a sack of potatoes

Elizabeth's pov

I'm getting out of sleep, because earlier I heard Emma tell Lando she had to talk to him.

E: Lando follow me

I see the two go to another part of the house

E: Soph, where is the bathroom?

S: come on Eliza .. what do you want ... ah yes the bathroom ... then it's over there, left, right ..... right, left there you will find the bathroom .. now don't break me anymore I'm sleepy

E: ok thanks

I didn't understand anything of Sophie's instructions, so I venture into the huge house, when at one point I hear two voices.

L: what do you want to talk to me about Emma?

Em: Lando, what happens.? ... you seem dull ... you barely speak to me ..

L: but no Emma .. I have nothing .. why this doubt? ..

Em: Lando we have known each other for 2 years ... and by now I know everything about you .. be honest ..

L: Emma I have nothing ..

Em: Lando!

L: I don't love you anymore ok .. are you happy now?

Coosaaaa, what's going on? I did not understand the game sorry stop

Em: Lando, are you okay?

L: yes Emma I'm fine, it's the truth ... I've been wanting to tell you for a long time .. I like another one ..

Em: you can't leave me!

L: why?

Em: because if my daddy finds out that the two of us are no longer together bye-bye career and besides you will make your family and your studies fail then you have no choice Lando. you have to stay with me!

Shot to the heart pt.2 anyway my heart broke ... I didn't know that Lando was poor

E: hey guys

Em: what do you want? Have you heard everything?

E: no, I just arrived ... do you know where the bathroom is?

Em: yes ... I'll take you

Emma and I make our way to the bathroom while Lando returns to the living room.

a word I have to say: wow